ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ

☁️
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗:H- how did you get here? Last night you fell asleep in your bed, and now? You were in this fortress again

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗:
H- how did you get here? Last night you fell asleep in your bed, and now? You were in this fortress again. Not only that but the place reeked of blood, what happened. You were so confused "H-how did I get here." You were laying across the floor.

You looked around...and that's when you saw it.

The thing you were praying would never happen, you swore to yourself you'd protect her, with everything you had, and you weren't even awake to help? No! Impossible!

Who did this?! Tears pouring from your eyes as you began to shake. Everything felt numb, the one person in this world you swore to protect, now...dead!

Your daughter, now...dead? No!

"T-this can't happen!" Your voice was shaky you practically whispered.

You stood up trying to keep your balance as much as possible, and took off running towards her body. You collapsed falling against your knees right before her body. Her hair loose, blood dripping from her eyes and mouth. Even blood slowly coming from her head.

Who would do this? You began violently coughing, tears still pouring from your eyes, you pressed your hand against your chest and pain shot through you. You then looked at your hand...blood.

Then looking down at your chest, a huge gash along your chest going down to your stomach. "W-what..?" Your voice still shaky as your tears stopped for a second. So whatever, or whoever did this, planned on killing both you and Chiyo?

Well, their plan worked. You fell, blood pouring through your gown, and through the corner of your mouth. "I-I'm sorry Chico" you began crying again bleeding out...

You held her cold hand, at least you were together right...?

_____________

You gasped, shooting up from your bed. Sweat dripping from your forehead and cheeks, W-was that a dream?! No n-nightmare?

Whatever it was it wasn't good.

Since when did you get nightmares? No, that's the first in your entire life...maybe, the future?

No, because...who killed you. Who would kill you?
Who could? Maybe Muzan?

You didn't know it was confusing, it...felt so real, you even felt the pain from the dream, and the coldness against your hands. "C-chiyo!" You got out of bed and ran down the hall, towards her room. You pushed the door open, creating a loud bang that shot through the estate.

Muzan wasn't here, he was on a 'business trip'

Chiyo was fine, not a single scratch. Although, she didn't have a scratch she was sweating. Much like you. Was she having the same nightmare? Probably not, Chiyo then sat up gasping, tears quickly pouring out of her eyes!

"CHIYO!" You ran to her and hugged her and she immediately returned, "M- mom? W-what was that?" Her voice was even worse than yours.

"I- I don't know Chiyo, I'm sorry."

"W-we were dead! I'm sure of it!!"

____________________________________________

—493 words