Dɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍: Your father had basically forced you to sign the divorce papers, he gave you the pen and placed the papers perfectly infront of you

𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍:
Your father had basically forced you to sign the divorce papers, he gave you the pen and placed the papers perfectly infront of you.

He really wanted this divorce to happen, what did Muzan do that was so bad that you had to leave him?

You couldn't think of anything, you just had to do as you were told. A woman during these times didn't really have much of a voice either.

You signed your name on the paper, Muzan had no choice but to sign it either. Once you had signed the papers, your father left them on your desk and took you and Chiyo to his estate.

"I thought Muzan would be a good husband for you! And treat our family business right. Your mother doesn't know about this either, she said he was just too handsome for you to divorce. What a bitch! Choosing looks over what is best" your father paced back and forth in estate whilst you sat with Chiyo on your lap. You both were so confused.

"Alright (Y/n) I'll have a line of suitors waiting for you tomorrow and you can pick whoever you like best alright dear!"

"Yes father, I'm looking forward to it"

Picking up Chiyo and bringing her to your room. She held her head oh your shoulder obviously tired from moving around so much lately.
You had to share a room with Chiyo tonight but it wasn't a problem.

Falling asleep beside Chiyo. Hearing noises throughout the night, until one caught your attention. And caught Chiyo's aswell.

"Mom. I'm starting to get really scared. That's the loudest yet! Go look"

"I'm not going out there!"

"Please!!!!" Chiyo begged you really didn't want to but she was your child.

"..fine! You'll just have to stay here all alone. While I'm not here to protect you"

"I'll come with you."

You both walked out of the bedroom hand in hand. Until you found the source of the noice....Demon Upper Rank 3 was engraved onto it's eyes.

"I apologise for just barging in. But I have been requested by someone to bring you to him."

You picked up Chiyo and wrapped your arms around her protectively. In what felt like one second you were outside being held by upper 3 whilst he ran through the forest.

You were only hoping that Chiyo would be alright. And you were filling to kill anyone to ensure her safety.

__________________________

•409 words