Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢:Your daughter woke you up unfortunately for Muzan on a bright morning

Your daughter woke you up unfortunately for Muzan on a bright morning. She was excited to go out into the village with you to buy some new things.

She had made a list of the things she needed. Smart. There were 5 things all together on the list.

1. Dollhouse+Dolls
2.New Kimono
3.New bed-set.
4.Matching hair pins for Me+Mom!➪ NEED!!!!
5.Hair clips.

And off you guys went the two off you spent all day out looking for a place to shop. You got Chiyo the finest of things.

You helped decorate her room. And she was very pleased with the end result, you had placed some new wallpaper for her, it was blue roses.

Beautiful. All dolls+ her new dollhouse was set up perfectly. Muzan and the maids shocked that the two of you managed to do all of this without any help.

And the two of you were very proud of yourself. Both you and Chiyo spent time together whilst the sun was still up together. Playing dolls and random board games that were around the estate.

Once it had gotten dark outside you had taken Chiyo to bed comforting ber since it would be her first night here. You lay beside her in bed whilst he hugged her new stuffed bear teddy.

She fell asleep instantly, she was so confronted

She fell asleep instantly, she was so confronted. She felt so safe with you around rather then her biological mother. Could she sense Muzan was planning something. To hurt her mother— or rather kill them both. Either way, she felt 100% more safe knowing she was in the same building as you.

Once she was fully asleep you snuck out and headed back to your room. Knocking on the door twice before walking in letting Muzan know it was you. "Hello Muzan-Sama, was your morning good?" You ask waking up to your bed. You had gotten changed earlier when the sun had went down. Muzan was most active at night so you slept alone once the sun went down. But once the sun came up again Muzan was the one alone.

"It was alright, I have to head out though. I'll be back shortly" he says beginning to walk away.

"Mhm I'll be asleep either way!"

__________________________

•384 words.