Chapter 1: An unfair fate

A problem after another, why it makes me feels like this is going to en badly?... 

Until waking up in a familiar place with the naked eye, Mlezi looked from side to side perplexed by the place where he was, it was nothing more and nothing less than...

"What?..." The blond boy wondered as he woke up on the beach in front of Fabio's restaurant. "But how?"

He walked towards the restaurant still perplexed to lean out of one of the windows of the place and shout "FABBB!... HELLOO?! FAB-!".

When he suddenly feels something on his back and jumps "*Gasp!*".

"Mlezi? What are you doing here? I thought you were going home" Asked the restaurant owner who came out behind him.

The cub was in a moment that was too complex to process, so much so that he couldn't even intertwine one word with another to explain some of what he felt "B-but you were-, I-I think... what about with the-?!"

"Easy, easy...take a breath and clear your mind" Said the Italian smiling.

"I mean... what about the sect and the invasion...?" Said the confused  boy and a little confused.

"What do you mean? You must be tired" Said the Italian sitting next to the boy at one of the tables on the terrace. 

"Yeah...maybe it was just that, although the thought of it being real worries me..." Mlezi said, looking sadly at the ground until Fabio put his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, that day will never come. And if it does, we'll beat them! Right?" Mlezi's breathing took a more normal rhythm and he nodded smiling. "Very good...by the way, I've closed right now. Do you want me to take you home?"

The lion stands up to stretch his back "You don't have to, I can do it by myself. After all, you've been bussy all day" 

"Nah, its okay. Get on my back and I'll give you a lift" the man offered.

He already knew what the boy was going to answer, he himself cut off the sentence "You have the weight of a feather for me hahaha" If it was true that in part his head felt tired although his body not as much as to accept the offer "Okay *yawn* thanks..."

Both walked the quiet streets where from time to time they observed a 24-hour shop with someone half asleep at the table, a pleasant and reassuring situation...