chapter 9

《Mia's pov》

Next day.

I woke up and didn't see liv anywhere. I got up and went to the restroom. When I got out I saw Jordan in the hallway. I tried to avoid him but didn't work..

"Hey... are you ok?" Jordan said

"Mhm" I said continue to walk.

"Mia what's up?" Jordan said.

"I said I was fine!" I said

"Clearly you're not! I can tell you were crying what happened?" Jordan said

I was about to tell him but I couldn't I felt like if I did that I would start crying. So I lied.

"Look nothings wrong I just idk ok can I go?" I said.

"Yeah" Jordan said.

Ik that he still wanted to know but didn't want to get me mad.

Me and Laila went to the Cafe to grab some coffee. I was looking at my phone.

"Look we all said some pretty harsh things are each other but I'm still Hella mad at both of you" Laila said.

"I'm sorry that I slept with asher. And I will keep saying it until-" Liv said.

"I get it you were high but I'm still really hurt.and not just about the asher thing, I'm upset about us. You let me believe you didn't want to be my friend anymore and you let me be with a guy  who would cheat on me with my bestfriend." Laila said.

"I know. And it was wrong I told myself that I was doing it to protect you but the truth is, I was just protecting myself everything that I said last night was true." Liv said.

"Well if I'm being honest mia wasn't wrong either I knew that you liked Spencer and I was afraid of not being miss perfect to admit I liked him, I'm sorry." Laila said.

"You don't need to apologize Laila ok? Not to me. Not after what I did and yes I had a thing for Spencer, but I'm moving on and Spencer is a really good guy for you." Liv said

"Yeah well... he's a really good guy who's trying to uncomplicated my life by saying we should just be friends right now probably for the best." Laila said.

"Is it?" Liv said.

" I don't know"" Laila said

"What about us? I really don't want to lose one of my bestfriends again." Liv said.

"Honestly um... idk about that either. It's gonna take sometime." Laila said

I was surprised she didn't day sorry to me. I just looked at my phone and saw the time and I had to be at the school for the football game.

"I'll see you later liv at the football game, I got to be at the school in 10 minutes by liv" I said getting up.

"Ok see you later mia" Liv said.

I walked out of the Cafe and went to the school.

I got to the school and went to the cheer locker room and changed into my cheer uniform.

We went outside the side line on the football field and cheered them on.

《Jordan's pov》

We ran out the field and saw mia in her cheer uniform. I didn't know what happened last night but I know some thing was wrong. I knew that something was off with her. And I wanted to know what it was.

《Mia's pov》

I had to cheer with a smile but it was hard. I just kept replaying those words that Laila said.

But I did noticed that we were losing bad.

The eagles started wining.

Spencer passed the ball to Jordan and he made the winning touchdown!

I walked to the football field to tell Jordan congratulations but saw him point at ripply on the other side of the field. I stopped walking and My heart dropped. I looked around and saw jj.

"Hey sis!" Jj said.

"Congratulations!" I said.

"Thank you!" Jj said.

I looked down and I felt like crying.

"Hey, hey whats wrong?" Jj said.

I couldn't help it I started crying. I hugged jj and he hugged me tight.

"It's ok, it's OK. What ever happened its gonna be ok" jj said.

I just crying into his arms

"Come on let's go" jj said walking with me while holding me.

I told jj what Laila told me. We got to the locker room and waited for him on the bench. I was still crying but not as bad.

"Mia you have to tell me what's wrong" Jordan said walking out the locker room

I just looked at him and said nothing.
Jj came out.

"Hey man not now" jj said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"Come on man! Tell me" Jordan said.

"Look stop not now! I'm being serious. Ill see you tomorrow at practice" Jj said

"Ok see you." Jordan said looking at me.

We got into the car and went to the house. Jj comfort me the whole night and told me that nothing was gonna happen. We both went to bed.