Chapter 14

A week later.
Mia's pov-

This week was cheerleadering tryouts. Every morning i had to wake up at 6am all week. I'm not nervous since I've made it every year but who knows about this year. They are telling us who's in today after school.

I was done and I was walked towards my locker and saw Jordan, jj and Spencer talking by Spencer's locker staring at someone.

When I got closer I saw it was asher and Laila. Asher moved in with Laila since he was sleeping in his car but they don't even talk to each other.

I got closer to the boys.

"Just make sure you watch your back" Jordan said to Spence

Jordan walked away and saw me. He grabbed my hand and started walking with me.

"Hey beautiful" Jordan said.

"Hey babe" I said tired.

"How was cheer?" He said

"Good I'm just tired, The coachs are gonna tell us who made the team after school." I said.

"You are obviously gonna made it. You're the best cheerleader i know and the hottest one too" Jordan said.

"Thanks babe" I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After school
Mia's pov.

"Okay girls i know it's been a long and stressful week but the results are back" Coach j said.

" I wouldn't be surprised if Mia made it she makes it every year" rony said.

"Well yeah cause I mean do u know who her parents are" Jenna says.

"Wait I thought she didn't have parents? I always thought she liked with her brother" Rony said.

"No her parents are rich and yeah that's why she probably always makes it." Jenna said.

"What are you guys talking about mia is literally the best on this team" Rossie says.

"Girls quiet down!" Coach j says.

Everyone stops talking.

"Ok the girls that made the team are. Stephen Hernandez, Rony Salinas, Jenna Garcia, lola Hernandez, Mia Parker, Rossie Garcia ect... congrats girls."

"Thank you couch j!" I said grabbing the acceptance paper.

I looked at the letter the saw my phone and saw a message from Laila.

I got my stuff and got into my car and drove to the Cafe. Just in time.

"Hey thanks for waiting for me." I said sitting at a table.

"Ofc this is a trio thing" Laila said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Liv said.

I pull out a little bag out of my backpack and give it to her.

"What is this?" Liv says.

"Open it" Laila said.

Liv opens the bag and takes out a wonder woman pin

"It's to celebrate your courage" Laila said.

"Laila, mia-" Liv said.

"Let us finish, tomorrow is your one- year sobriety mark." I said

Liv looked shocked

"Ofc we remembered. We are so proud of you and how had you fought to get your life and all that-" Laila got cut off.