Chapter 24

Mias pov-
At my house.

I walked downstairs with Jordan and saw jj making a crib in the spare room.

"Wow" I said walking into the room.

"Don't judge it is a work in progress" jj said.

"Here let me help you out" Jordan said sitting next to jj on the floor.

"Please I need a break I'm gonna make a sandwich you want one?" Jj said getting up.

"No I'm fine" I said.

"I'm good" Jordan said.

Jordan started building the crib and I was standing by the door just looking at him.

"What?" Jordan said noticed that i was looking at him smiling.

"Nothing just you building the crib " I said smiling.

Jordan got up and walked towards me and hugged me

"What? It makes you think about us having a kid one day" Jordan said smiling.

"I mean not in 2 years but yeah" I said laughing.

"Man I can't believe I'm this in love with you Mia Parker" Jordan said.

"And I can't believe I'm this in love with you Jordan baker" I said kissing him.

"Ok ok I'm back" jj said walking into the room

I left the room and went to the living room to watch TV. I fell asleep.

Jordan's pov-

jj and I finally finished the crib after 30 minutes.

I walked to the living room and saw Mia asleep on the couch while watching friends.

I sat next to her she moved a bit and woke up.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey beautiful sorry i didn't mean to wake you up" I said looking at her.

"No its fine if it's you I don't mind" she said.

She layed her head on my lap and I played with her hair.

Mias pov-

I layed on Jordan's lap and he played with my hair.

A few minutes later the door bell rang and jj opened it. It was Simone.

"Hey guys" Simone said.

"Hey Simone" I said still on Jordan's lap.

"Sup" Jordan said.

"Come on I have to show you something" jj said taking her to the room.

"Man he's really excited to be a dad huh?" Jordan said.

"Yeah he really is" I said.

......................................................................

Later at the Awards.

Mias pov-

I sat next to Laura, Laila and Olivia.

"Hey lai you feeling better?" I said.

"Um.. yeah I mean no but I will. I'm gonna go to a camp thingy that like helps people with shitty stuff going on in there life's" Laila said.

"Oh that's great lai! You ok with it tho?" I said.

"Yeah I think this is a good thing" Laila said.

I smiled at her.

Billy was introducing the players and giving them there awards.

"Jordan baker!" Billy said.

"WOOH YEAH THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" I said proudly.

" I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Jordan said back blowing a kiss at me.

next they announced jj.

"Jj parker!" Billy said.

"WOOH THATS MY BROTHER LOVE YOU JJ!" I said.

"LOVE YOU TOO LITTLE SIS!" jj said.

Billy named other players and the awards ended.

I walked down the bleachers and walked to Jordan's car.

As I was walking someone put there hands around my waist.

"Jordan-" I turned around

and it wasn't Jordan.

"Lucas what are you doing here" I said stepping back a bit.

"What I can't say hi to my friend?" He said.

"Lucas no dude fuck no you shouldn't even be hugging me I have a fucking boyfriend!" I said mad.

"Oh a new boyfriend? Come on mia you know that you are still madly in love with me" he said grabbing my hand.

"Lucas stop that hurts! Let go of me!" I said trying to lose his grip.

"DUDE GET OFF HER!" JJ said pushing him off me.

"Oh jj what's up?" Lucas said.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU! STAY WAY FROM HER! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING CRAZY HEAD!" jj said.

"Babe are you ok?" Jordan said running up to me and hugging me.

"No don't tell me! Jordan baker finally had the balls to ask Mia out? And she said yes?" Lucas said laughing.

"IF YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WILL END YOU!" Jordan said getting closer to Lucas.

"Whatever just know when she starts saying she doesn't want to fuck you don't say I didn't warn you!" Lucas said.

"Ok 1 thats not all she is ok and 2 It doesn't matter if she's not ready then she not ok! Fuck off man" Jordan said pissed.

"Man stop lying the only reason you are dating her is to fuck her and we all know it" Lucas said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US! IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!" jj said Pissed.

Lucas walked away.

I was shaking a bit.

"Hey its ok beautiful nothing he said was true" Jordan said hugging me

"What If he comes back and does it again" I said almost wanted to cry.

"He's not gonna get near you ever again I promise" jj said hugging me.

I calmed down and I got into Jordan car.

"You sure you will be fine with her?" Jj said.

"Yea I got her I promise" Jordan said.

"Alright ill see yall later then " jj said walking away.

Jordan got in the car and looked at me.

I was looking at my hands.

"Babe its ok" he said.

"No its not" I said looking at him almost crying.

"Babe he's not gonna go near you i promise ill be here to protect you." he said.

"How do you know that? You aren't always gonna be there" I said.

"Babe-" Jordan said.

"How is he not in jail!" I said

"Idk but-" Jordan said.

"With all the things he did to me! He- he fucking raped me" I said crying now.

Jordan got off the car and went around the car he opened my door and hugged me.

"Babe I swear on my life I will always protect you and never let anyone hurt you! I love you so much i would never let anyone ever hurt you!" Jordan said kissing my head.

"I love you so much you don't understand" Jordan said.

"I love you in every possible way" I said kissing him.

Jordan then drops me off at my house and stays there with me.