Chapter 21

Mias pov
A few weeks later
At school jj was flirting with a girl right in front of me.

"Really jj?" I said

"What?" He said laughing

"Nothing just shouldn't you be playing football right now?" I said.

"It's optional." He said.

"So you decide to not go?" I said

" Mia no offense but I'm tired we got time to practice I'll see you later" he said walking away.

Later at the Cafe.

I was sitting with liv and Laila. Jordan and jj were at another table being loud.

"It's it wrong that I kinda wish they lost that game?" Liv said.

"Yes your an eagle they are just having fun"

"Yeah I don't see fun I see a help me sign written in that girls lipstick." Liv said talking about jj.

"I love them but they have to much I'm the best mood right now. There supposed to be at practice right now." I said.

"You see that sign on everyone minuses the lipstick." Laila said.

"No I dont" Liv said

"Oh really? How many times have you asked about my dad being back?" Laila says.

"One..." Luv says.

"Mhm" Laila says.

"....hundred" Liv says.

"Exactly" Laila said.

"It's just I'm so excited that your dad is back and that your doing so well" Liv said.

"Yeah" Laila said.

"It's like we are playing father matcher. Your dad comes back my dad leaves" Liv says.

"Don't forget about Spencer" Laila says.

"Yeah I can't believe his dad asked him to move back to crenshaw and ay for him" Liv said.

Me and Laila looked shocked.

"And my big mouth did it again I'm so so sorry I thought he told you" liv said.

"No its fine he probably was gonna tell me but has gotten the chance" Laila says.

"Hey I'm gonna go guys" I said

"Alright see you later" the girls said.

I went home and did homework and watched tv for like an hour and jj livestream.

On the livestream he said that Jordan and himself almost got arrested for fighting a guy.

"Are they serious right now wtf!" I said to myself.

jj pull up at the house and was in the kitchen.

"are you crazy! You almost went to jail!" I said.

"Mia he was being a dick he punch Jordan first" jj said.

"I don't care I'm just glad yall are ok!" I said hugging him.

......................................................................
Jordan's pov
Game day

We lost the game and my dad comes back as the coach. I went home and took a shower.

When I went downstairs I couldn't find my phone or car keys.

"Hey gave you guys seen my phone or car keys?" I said to my mom and liv.

"Nope" Liv says.

My mom slides a phone on the table.