Chapter 11.

Mia's dress^

Mia's dress^

Livs dress^

《Mia's pov》

We went downstairs and waited in the living room I was on my phone.

"Hey guys you ready?" Laura said looking at a mirror.

"Yep" I said.

" yeah" Liv said.

"Omg you both look so gorgeous!" Laura says.

"Thank you so do you" I said.

"Aww thank you! Jordan let's go!" Laura said.

"I'm coming!" Jordan said coming downstairs.

Jordan came into the living room. Omg he was wearing a black suit and God damn he looks good as hell.

"Okay let's go then!" Billy said.

Me and liv got up and walked outside to the car. Billy was driving. Laura was in the front, in the back we had Liv was on the right, Jordan was on the left and I was in the middle. When we got there I got a bit nervous idk why.

"Hey you ok?" Jordan asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" I said.

We walked in and said hi to people, we sat down in our seats. I sat with Laura, Liv, Jordan and jj. Billy was about to say his speech.

"Actually I have a confession to make, uh my kids helped me write this speech tonight and, uh. I was gonna open with what I thought was a strong joke. But apparently I'm not very funny." Billy says. Looking at me and laughing.

Liv and I laughed.

"Ha, ha I'd like to thank my wife, my beautiful wife, without her none of this would be possible. My daughters Olivia and mia" Billy said.

He just called me his daughter.

"Olivia and mia I love you both to death. Mia isn't DNA my biological daughter but she's always there when I need her. I treat her like a daughter and she's teats me like her dad same gose to jj. There like my other kids." Billy said