Blast from the Past

He called Vidhi, said something and called her to New Town Cafe

Vidhi: Hi, Is everything OK? Why did you call me here?

Karan: Ya, Everything is fine. I wanted to ask you something about Teju

Vidhi: Ya Sure

Karan: Has anything bad happened to Teju, like in a relationship or something? Why does she run away from it?

Vidhi was suprised. She got an idea that Karan likes Teju.

Vidhi: Umm...Long story..Teju will kill me if I tell you.

Karan: Please, I really want to know. I beg you, I will not let Teju know that you told me this

Vidhi: Ok Fine, I'll tell you.

Do you know Parth Samthaan, the mega star?

Karan: Yes, He's my friend.

Vidhi: Teja was in a relationship with him, till last year.

Karan in mind: Wtf

Vidhi: Teju loved him so much and they were about to get married. Everything went well but one night, Parth went to Teja's home.

(Flashback - 1 Year Ago) - USA

Teja: Hi Baby

Parth: Hi, How are you?

Teja: Fine, Mom ke haath ka khana khane ke chakkar me aaya ha na tu?

Parth: Oh..How did you know?

Teja: I know you better than you

Parth: Achaa...Ye bata uncle kaha hai?

Teja: He's there with Pra in the living room

Parth goes to uncle.

Parth: Hello Uncle, Wanted to talk to you

Uncle: Ya Beta, Tell?

Parth: Uncle, I am stuck in a property issue. You are an IPS officer, Can you help me get out of it.

Uncle: If the process is legal than I will help you.

Parth: Actually, its not legal. It's a 3 crore property and I really want to save it. It will be a big loss if I lose it.

Uncle: Sorry, I can't help you in an illegal activity.

Parth: Uncle, if you don't help in then I will not marry Teja

Uncle: But beta...

Pra heard this, He went there. Pra (Pratik) is Teja's brother.

Pra: I will not let you blackmail my dad. Do whatever do you want. Teja should not marry such fuckin cheaters. She will get another one better than you.

Parth: Fine (Angrily), Now See what I will do

Pra tells his Dad not to tell Teja about all this. She would be broken. She loves Parth so much. She will never be able to trust anyone in future.

Parth calls Teja in a restaurant.

Parth: Look Teja, Don't be upset. Listen to me.

Teja: Yarr tension mat de ab mujhe, jaldi bta.

Parth: Its been a long time since we were in a relationship, and I know you love me but...

Teja: But what?

Parth: I don't love you anymore. I have been trying to adjust in this relationship for a long time but not anymore.

Teja was heart-broken with tears in her eyes.

Teja: Baby, I still love you.

Parth: It's all over now. I think we should move on.

(Teja in mind: Kyu kisi ke I LUV U ko kisi ke I don't love you anymore se fark nahi padhta)

She roamed on the streets of California, thinking about the memories with Parth. She couln't move on.

After a few days, She shifted to Mumbai to built her acting career.

PRESENT

Vidhi: and she got this web-show with you. She isn't able to forget Parth. She runs away from love and commitments. I don't know, will she ever be able to move on or not.

(Karan in mind: Poor girl, uske saath itna kuch huya hai uske upar se mera rude behavior)

Karan: Now I get it.

Vidhi: You know she gets panic attacks because of him. She also has claustrophobia. She can't travel in a lift or live in a closed room. She is also scared of darkness. I hope she gets over her past relationship soon.

(Karan in mind: I will help her. She has to get over it, mai usse itna pyaar karunga that She'll forget everything)

Karan: Ya, I hope that too. Anyways, thankyou for telling all of it.

Vidhi: Can I ask you something?

Karan: Sure

Vidhi: Do you like Teja?

(Karan was blushing)

Karan: Ha, matlab mujhe pasand toh hai

Vidhi: She also likes you, Yesterday at night, she was continously taking your name, and I was like Teja, he's Karan Kundrra

Karan: She's a sweet girl and now I know what I have to do. Thankyou again

Vidhi: Anytime

Both of them reach the set.

Karan: It's ok if you are awkward. If you don't wanna be my Girlfriend, we can still be friends?

Teja: After what you did to me?

Karan: I apologised. What can I do more to seek your forgiveness?

Teja: You have to gift me 4 packs of brownie

Karan: Hhaha..then I will call you moti

Teja: Don't (Angrily)

Karan: Ok fine, meri maa. I will give you, your brownie.

Teju: Apology Accepted.

Karan hugs her!

Teju: And you'll never cross your line?

Karan: I promise you that I will never ever cross that line.

Teju hugs him

Teju: Now let's work.