A Bitter GoodBye

Teja was on ground floor was the building, in the parking. She couldn't control her emotions, She was devastated to hear that Karan's Dad wanted him to marry Shamita.

Teja: How could he..How could he cheat on me? He could have told me that he loves Shamita and not me. He dad must have definitely asked him before calling out Shamita, and guess what, He said Yes. I can't believe that I've been betrayed in love again and that too, on my birthday. He never fucking loved me!

Karan walks away and sets out to find Teja. He sees Teja sitting near his car, and trying hard to portray herself strong.

Karan: Laddoo, just listen to me once!

Teja: Really, Karan? By the way congratulations in advance for your marriage Mr. Kundrra.

Karan tries to hold her. She pushes him away

Teja: Just stop it and stay the fuck away from me. How did I even think that you truly loved me, when you have cheated on so many girls.

Karan: Tejasswi, I can't believe you said this.

Teju: Oh! feeling bad to hear the bitter truth of your life? You were never into true relationships. You fucking used me, how did I forget that you are the playboy Karan Kundrra.

Karan: You know what Tejasswi, Trust is the building block of every relationship and if you don't fuckin trust me then I don't know what to say.

Teja: Trust? My foot! Who can trust you? 

Karan: I didn't cheat on anyone, I've told you about my every relationship. Didn't you say you are not interested in my past?

Teja: Ya because I was a fool, blinded in your love but now I can see thing very clearly. And I must say, your surprise was awesome, I will never be able to forget my 24th birthday! The worst day of my life. You know what Parth was still better than you, atleast he didn't cheat on me. He was so fuckin right when he said that forever is a lie.

Karan: Don't you dare compare me with that ass! What you know is the truth of one side, did you hear me out after that?

Teja: I don't want to because I know how smart you are. You'll convince me with your words but later.....

Karan: You know what, I think I should say yes to Shams. She has loved me from childhood, never doubted on me. She was the one who supported me always. She's beautiful, surat aur seerat dono se.

Teja: Great, finally you confessed the truth, the bitter truth for me. (I still can't believe that the person who I considered my life said this to me)  

Karan: Ya, I think this was it. (With tears in his eyes)

Teja: Fine, thankyou for this amazing birthday party. I think it's the time to bid goodbye, I just hope ki hum phir kabhi na mile (Just say, this is a lie and you love me)

Karan: Hmm (He just stood still looking at Teja)

Teja walks away with her eyes full of tears and pain. Karan falls on his knees and couldn't control his cry. He was recalling his past moments with Teja.

Karan's dad comes there, and sees him badly crying and tries to console him.

Dad: Sunny, what happened? Where's Teja? Is everything fine?

[Karan breaks down]

Karan: She walked off, broke the relationship and broke me. I couldn't stop her dad. She didn't trust me, she didn't listen to me. I have loved her more than myself, I can't imagine a life without her. [He was becoming breathless]

Dad: Beta, Just calm down, everything will be sorted. Don't worry, give her time.

Karan: No dad, it's late now. She thinks I have cheated on her. Why doesn't she understand that I will die before cheating on her, I love her so much. Dad, I think you should go upstairs and handle the guests with mom, I need some time. I want to be alone.

Dad: Fine, you have your time but just think before doing anything.