A Surprise?

Karan takes Teja to his flat, It was beautifully decorated with lights. Karan has invited Teja and his friends to the party. As soon as Teja entered the room, everyone shouted 'Happy Birthday!'

Karan's Dad: Oh, you have organised the party for her, you were lying to me in the morning?

Karan: Dad, I wanted to surprise you and mom. You always wanted a simple girl for me, right? So here she is! She's the love of my life. A girl who is so unique, bhagwan ne ek hi piece banaya hai..[Laughs]

Karan's Dad: But Beta, I've......

Before Karan's Dad could speak anything, A girl entered the room, She ran to Karan and hugged him.

Karan: Shams!

Shamita: Oh god! can't even express how much I missed you so much in London! Finally uncle called me and I got to see you and, and and! I have another surprise for you!

Shamita kneels down and says: Karan, you have always been my BFF, my biggest critic, my cheerleader and my everything. So...

Karan interrupts: What are you doing Shams, it awkward. Get up!

Shamita: Just listen to me, So you know what You have been my everything. I have stalked you since my childhood. I don't know when and how I started to fall for you. It just happened naturally. And when uncle called me and asked my hand for you, I was on cloud nine. Yes, Mr. Karan Kundrra, Shamita Shetty has fallen for you. I love you Karan, more than anything in this world. 

She takes out a ring and asks him: Will you marry me?

Teja was shocked to hear this, She had flowers in her hands which she throws away and walks away.

Karan couldn't believe what just happened, He was shocked. He looked at his dad.

Karan: Dad?

Dad: Sorry Beta, I didn't tell you earlier about this but...

Karan: But what dad? Shams, I am don't want to break your heart but the truth is bitter. I am already in a relationship, How can I marry you? I have always seen you as a friend, nothing beyond that. I don't love you, infact I never had feelings for you.

And dad, what you did was completely wrong. You should have asked me once. Did you see Teja's face? She was so hurt, It's her birthday and I as a boyfriend is giving her this. I broke her today. And Shams, you did tell me earlier that you have feelings for me, but I clearly told you that it's not mutual. Didn't you get it?

Vidhi: Karan, I think you should look up to Teja first, you can sort this out later. She was in much pain, I hope she is fine.

Karan: Ya, you are right. I'll just have a check.