False Impressions

Parth & Teja became very good friends over-time. Parth and Karan were also like BFFs. Karan & Teja started trusting Parth. He came very close to both of them. They spent time together, went on trips and enjoyed a lot together. They were like a family. 

Karan bought a company at Bangalore, named it 'Kundra Infotech'. The company was his dream. He and Teja bought the company together. It was a software company. Both of them operated it together. Parth also had a share in his company.

Parth had a meeting with other investors of the company.

Parth: Good Evening everyone. I have called this meeting, because I have a great offer for you all.

Mr. Richard (Investor): Yes, Please start with your idea. I hope it's not a useless one. We don't have time to waste.

Parth: Sure.

So, Our company 'Kundra Infotech's' progress has been great but uniform. We are offering the same things, as all other software companies are. We are playing safe and not taking a risk. Karan has not been able to handle the company well, he is busy in his web-shows and stuff which is affecting the company's development and growth. 

Mr. Alvis (Investor): What are you wanting so say, can we have a clear point.

Parth: Mr, Alvis, I am just trying to say that if we want new ideas, we want someone who's creative and can look onto the company way better than Mr. Kundrra.

Mr. Richard: You are right. We need better profits now. progress has been a gradual process for our company. But, How do we remove Mr. Kundrra from his postion.

Parth: Don't worry about that, I'll handle it. I want to know from you all, that will you sell your share to Mr. Kundrra if I become the owner. If you all come together, you have 51% share in the company, if you sell it to Mr. Kundrra than he can again make this company, his. I want you all to be loyal towards me.

Mr. Alvis: If you bring more profits in a month, then we'll promise to not sell our shares by an agreement.

Parth: Sure. I promise you that I'll handle this company way better than him.

They ended their meeting. Parth called Karan to a Bar for a drink. His plan was ready. He wanted that company by hook or crook. 

Karan: Having these drinks after a really long time. Teja madam ke saath toh yaha aa nahi sakte.

Parth: I'll make a peck for you.

He mixed a drug with Karan's drink. Karan was out of his senses. He couldn't understand anything. 

Parth: Karan...Get up! You love Teju, na? You want to marry her right?

Karan: Hmm..yes, I love Teja, I love her.

Parth: You can't marry her without signing this document, it will be illegal. Sign here, C'mon!

Karan signs the document and passes out. Parth drops him home.

The next morning, Parth comes to Karan cabin with a document.

Parth: Mr. Karan Kundrra, enough of this bestfriend relationship. Now, lemme show you something. 

He shows Karan the ownership document. Karan was shocked.

Karan: How's it possible? I didn't sign any document. It's fake.

Parth: Not really! Do you even remember what happened last night? You were drunk (Laughs) What did you do? Did you...

Karan: Just stop it. You...You fucking bastard! You betrayed me...How did I even believe you? 

Parth: Think about it later. Fucking get out of here now! 

Karan: It's my company. I will not let you acquire it.

Parth: Security, Fucking get him out of here.

Security Incharge: How can we Sir, He's..

Parth: I am your boss, just listen to me or you'll lose your job.

Karan: Don't worry, Our investors will sell their shares to me because they know, you can't handle the company. 

Parth: Go Try it Out! (Laughs) They already agreed to make me the owner of this company. They aren't with you, they support me.

Karan leaves from there and goes to his home straight. His tears couldn't stop. 

Karan: (Fucking what did I do..How could I...It was not only my company, fuck it! How will I show my face to my parents and Teja)

Teja was on her set. She was feeling something unusual. She tried calling Karan many times, but he didn't have the courage to pick her call. She went to Karan's home worried.

Karan opens the door. It was Teja. Teja was looking into her phone as she came in. 

Teja: Sunny, what the hell is wrong with you? Why weren't you picking up my phone?

Karan didn't answer. She looks up.

Teja: Baby what happened? Were you crying? You eyes are swelled up. Did something happen? 

Karan: We...we..

Teja: Just tell me fast, don't stammer.

Karan: We lost our company, today

Teja (Shocked): What? How?

Karan tells Teja everything, what happened.

Teja: Are you serious?(A tear felt off her eye) You are kidding, right? This can never happen. He is our family, he can't do this to us.

Karan: He is not our fucking friend or family. He is a liar, a cheater. (He starts crying again) I could have given him anything. My whole property, my house everything but...this company was not only my dream but my parents' too. How will I face them? I feel like...

Teja: (Interrupts): Stop here. Be strong Sunny. Don't say anything negative. It's not your mistake. It's his loss that he lost two BFFs for life. (I have to talk to Parth. I will do anything to get this company back, ANYTHING)