Shams isn't Trustworthy

Karan picks up Shamita from her sets, and they leave from there. It was heavily raining, and the roads were almost filled with water. 

Tejasswi reached the restaurant and Anaya was already there.

Teja: Hi

Anaya: Hey bhabhs!

Teja: Where's Sunny?

Anaya: He'll be reaching soon.

Teja: Oh! But where's your fiancé?

Anaya: He's there, waiting for us.

Teja: Let's go and meet him. Tab tak Sunny will also come.

Anaya: Fine, Chalte hai.

Karan and Shamita were trapped on the roads due to heavy rains.

Shamita: I don't think it's safe to travel. We should look for a place where we can stay.

Karan: But I need to reach the restaurant. Anaya and Teja must be waiting for me.

Shamita: Tell them na that we are trapped here.

Karan: (Teja ko pata chala ki mai Shams ke saath hu toh meri toh jaan hi le legi, I need to think of some other reason) Let's wait for some time here, then I'll look for a shelter.

Shamita: Ok, but not for long, it's unsafe.

Karan: Let me call Anaya and explain her everything.

Shamita: Ya, sure.

------------------

AT THE RESTAURANT

Anaya: Yuvan, this is Teja Bhabhs, she is Karan bhai's girlfriend. And bhabhs, He is Yuvan, my fiancé.

Yuvan: Hello!

Teja: Hi, Nice to meet you.

Yuvan: You too. Where's Karan bhai?

Teja: He'll be here soon. You guys have your time, I am around.

Yuvan: Wait, wait...where are you going Bhabhs? We will love your company.

Teja: No, actually I wanna make some calls so...

Yuvan: Oh, sure.

Anaya: Bhabhs, bhabhs, It's Karan bhai call..you take it. I wanna go to the washroom. I am sure the call is for you and not me (laughs)

Teja: Anaya...Anaya..wait! (But She goes away)

Teja picks up the call but before she could speak anything:

Karan: Hey Anaya, Just listen to me. I am trapped in the rains with Shams. I will not be able to reach the restaurant. There's a hotel nearby, we'll stay there tonight. Teja ko mat batana ye, just tell her that I couldn't come due to some reason.

Teja: Sure, why not? (She didn't react then but She was upset with him)

Karan: Teja, is that you?

Without answering, She cuts the call.

Karan: Shit, I am gone......

Shams: Kya hua tujhe?

Karan: Nothing, Let's leave from here before it too late.

Shams: Hmm.

Karan: (Aaj toh laddoo is gonna kill me, pata nahi kya hoga ab)

Shams: Are u alright?

Karan: Yeah. Shams, I need to reach the restaurant, I'll drop you at the hotel and leave.

Shams: But Karan, it's not safe. How can I let you leave in such a unfavourable weather? 

Karan: I'll manage, Don't worry about me.

Shams: Ok then I am coming with you.

Karan: (Ab Laddo ko pata toh hai hi ki Shams mere saath hai toh chupane se acha le hi jaata hu isse bhi) 

Karan: Fine.

RESTAURANT

Teja: (I know Karan thinks I am insecure of her. He should have told me, I would have understood but he was selling me lies, What the fuck?)

Anaya: Bhabs, what did bhai say? Kitne der me aa rahe hai?

Teja: Anaya, actually because of these rains he's not.....

Anaya: Bhai...He's there!

Karan and Shamita reach the restaurant.

Shams: Anaya...Karan, this is Anaya, right? She has grown up. 

Karan: Ya, she's Anaya. She's shifting to Mumbai.

Shams: Oh, that's great. I can't wait to meet her.

Anaya: Shams! Oh my god, you look damn hot! How have you been?

Shams: Great! How are you, Mumbai aayi aur mujhe bataye bhi nhi?

Anaya: Time hi nahi mila.

They get busy in conversations, Meanwhile Karan approaches Teja.

Karan: Laddoo, Sorry.

Teja: Why? What's your mistake?

Karan: I am sorry yarr, I should have told you the truth.

Teja: No, you were being yourself.

Karan: It's not that big thing, Teja. You would have over-reacted agar mai batata ki mai Shams ke saath hu.

Teja: Ya, you are right.

Karan: But you are not. Mai sorry bol raha hu jabki isme meri galti thi bhi nahi.

Teja: Yeah, it was my mistake ki maine call utha liya.

Karan: It was my mistake ki Shams ne mujhe call kiya pick up karne ke liye? 

Teja: No, teri galti yeh hai ki I am your love, your girlfriend who is immature that's all.

Karan: I am not in a mood ki prove anything to you. 

Teja: Great going. I am leaving, you continue with your so-called bestfriend. 

Karan: Are you serious right now? Can't you see it's heavily raining?

Teja: Why does it bother you if I don't matter to you?

Karan: When did I say that? Choti si cheez ko bada banana band kar de. Meri bohot achi dost hai vo bachpan se, aur agar usse koi kaam hai toh mai uski help karunga. Agar mai Umar ko pick up karne gaya hota tab bhi tujhe problem hoti?

Teja: Ofcourse No. Because I know him, he's a trustworthy person but Shams, How can I trust her?

Karan: Jab mai tujhe keh raha hu ki she is trustworthy then just trust me on that.