✨Into the Unknown ✨

✨A love story of a villain who was never actually a villain ❤️💚✨ Part 1

An Introduction
It all started when you accidentally slipped into a portal that took you to Asgard. There you met a stunning handsome prince.

You found yourself in a massive room...all walls, furniture and sculptures were of black and green colour. It was like a devil's den. You were scared.. confused...alone in a completely new place.

Then a young man came out of a large black curtain. he was wearing a black leather pant and nothing on the top... sweat dripping down his deep narrow lines of a well defined abdominal six-pack ...his eyes were a mixture of nature and ocean...blue but with a hint of green tinted layers. his hair black like raven...a handsome face with a sharp jawline...sharper than a knife.
You were gazing at him like a child would gaze at an icecream.

Then he spoke...
Loki - who are you? How dare you enter my room?
You - I...I ... I don't know..(scared)
Loki - Wait... I smell human
You - yes ...umm ...i am from earth...my name is Y/N..
Loki - i don't care what your name is...so you are from midgard? you mewling quim ...get out of my room right now!!!!
You - midgard?? what is that???
Loki - well why don't you get out ...and get your filthy soul back ...from where you are!!!!!
(he said shouting in annoyance)

You got yourself out of that room in a hurry ...scared and panicked....you found yourself wandering in a massive and beautiful palace..there you met thor down the hall...and you explained him everything how you got here and about that mean guy in the room ..how he yelled at you.... He explained to you all about asgard and how that portal opens once in a month....and now you have to stay there untill that portal reopens....and then apologized for his brother's behaviour...

Thor - so milady...may i know your name?
You - its Y/N
Thor - Well Y/N now you are our guest...i will have you quarters ready...untill you can give a tour of the palace to yourself.

As you were admiring the beauty of Asgard ...Loki was coming from opposite direction in a rush and you both hit your head.

Loki - AAHHHH!!!
You - sorry!
Loki - you ...you again?? didn't i ask you get back to that filthy planet?

You explained him about everything and that thor has offered you to stay.

Loki - really??? a puny little human ...in our palace? you can't stay here!

while loki was shouting at you...Thor came with a bunch of maids....

Thor - Y/N.. this is mary, elliot and scotchy..they are here if you need something
You - Hello .. mary...elliot ...scotchy..

Loki - stop this nuisance right now ... a human at our place...this is absurd

Thor - Loki !! thats how we greet our guests now? say sorry to her right now

Loki - Oh please! i am a god....these filthy humans should kneel to me...and you are asking me to say sorry? ohh please brother....you must be kidding yourself!!
and you (turning towards you) whatever your name is....if you are gonna stay here...make sure i don't have to see your idiotic face everyday!!!

Saying this loki went on his way ..just a like child would after throwing a tantrum..

thor apologize to you for loki's behaviour...but you weren't thinking about that...this new place was a little overwhelming for you.

You - i don't mind it sir...i just wanna rest....all this is a little too much for me...
Thor - ya you should take some rest...and please call me thor!

You went with the maids in your room. You lied down and got lost in the thoughts about what happened today....was it a dream???