✨The King✨

Next morning when you woke up...loki was in your arms ...sleeping...you wanted to stay in this moment forever...it was so peaceful....

Loki - why are you staring at me like this? (In a sleepy voice)
You - uhhh....i wanted this moment to stay a little longer...you look so peaceful while sleeping...(whispering)

*Loki suddenly got up*

Loki - why the hell i am here? Naked?
You - stop kidding... (getting up)
Loki - i am not kidding!!! I can't remember anything...!! Did we have...(taking a pause)..sex??
You - Loki don't mess with me right now...arrrgghh leave it.. it's like banging my head on the wall ...i am going to take a shower...

Loki grabbed your hand...he seemed a little serious

Loki - i am not messing with you...i swear...
I don't remember anything...since you gave me your laptop thingy to watch those movies!!
You - what are you talking about?? (Concerned)
Loki - i guess it's the locket....its messing with my head...making me do things!
You - so that wasn't you (distressed)
Loki - i am sorry...but i don't remember anything....it's not like that....umm...its not like that i don't want to be with you....i want that ....that burning desire inside me....all i can think about is you....but last night it's all kind of a blank space...
You - i am going to take a shower first....and then we should start our search for obsidian...and lets not dwell upon the last night...

You were disturbed about last night...it was all fake? He wasn't himself?? You were a little disgusted with the thought of last night...as loki was not himself..so technically you had sex with someone else who was controlling his mind...and that was obviously aslaug skuld...after pondering upon these unending thoughts you stepped out of your bathroom...you heard a thud...you went outside...there was a man on the floor....his head was bleeding....loki was standing beside him....then loki grabbed him by his neck and lifted him up in the air...that man was struggling with his breath....

You - LOKIII..!! Stop.....!! You are gonna kill him... please stop...

Loki did not listen to you....his face was different...there was something evil about his face....you grabbed his arm..

You - loki..look at me.... please leave him...loki listen to me...
Loki snapped out of that evil thingy... releasing his grip from that man's throat...and he rushed inside...

You - are you okay?
Man - no i am not okay...!!!...What is wrong with that dude? I was just delivering your groceries....that you ordered last night... He refused to give me my money man!!....and when i started to leave....that bloody nincompoop tackled me!!!!
You - i am so sorry...he is just recovering from an illness...how much i have to pay you?
Man - 250..
You - here....and i am so sorry about him...

You closed the door behind him and went inside..
You - Loki what the hell is wrong with you? You were going to kill him!! (Angrily)
Loki - i don't know! Okay! I can't remember....i was just angry as he refused to hand me that grocery bag...! And then...then poof! My memory...it's all gone....again that blank space!
You - hey ...hey ...its okay....clam down.... it's not your fault okay? I am sorry i shouldn't have reacted in this way.... it's just last night was like a dream come true...and when you said that it wasn't you ...i was a little disturbed.... (On the verge of crying)

*Doorbell rang*
You - i'll check who it is...

As you opened the door you saw a tall handsome man standing in a black tux with a red haired woman in a black gown...her beauty was mesmerizing....her eyes were of green colour and were shinning bright.... something wasn't right....those vibes coming from them...it did not feel right...

Man - ahhh you must be Y/n....i have heard about you....(giving a wrathful grimace) We are looking for our king...
You - King? (Confusion)

Loki came outside...they both kneeled down showing reverence... keeping right hand on their heart...