✨Crazy Midgard✨

When you opened your eyes....loki was sitting beside you and you were lying on the ground...

You - did we succeed? Are we....are we on earth? (Faintly)
Loki - yes since last half an hour....i was waiting for you to get up...now lets go...
You - (standing up) i have never been here...in this part of the woods....last time the portal was in a different place i guess...
Loki - (walking with you) don't you remember? You first arrived in my room through that portal?
You - ohh yes ofcourse...so portals can change their places?
Loki - i guess...this is my first time using it... otherwise i can just teleport..
You - what??? Then why we were waiting for the portal?
Loki - ummm because i can teleport...and you cannot!
You - ohh... So you can't take me with you?
Loki - no that doesn't work this way...so where are we going??
You - well i don't have a palace like you..
But i have an appartment...we can take a cab there...but first let me see where the hell are we...(looking for directions)
Loki - oh oh oh ...slow down...so many new words ...what is an appartment? And a cab???
You - you will know....ohh there it is (catching a glimpse of the road)... Lets go this way!

You both reached near the road...the road was full of traffic...

Loki - what the hell are these tin cans?
You - these are cars!...we use them for transportation...
Loki - ohh just like the carriage?
You - yes!
*You raised your hand to stop a cab*
You - come here...get inside...(you held the door for him)

He sat inside...but he was a little awkward..then you explained the address to the cabbie...

Cabbie - so do you guys work in a drama company? (Scanning you both from head to toe)
Loki - don't you have some manners to address a prince?
You - loki shhh...(keeping one hand on his mouth) yes! yes we were in an act...we are coming straight from there... please can you stop at a mall before?
Cabbie - yes sure!
Loki - what is a mall now?
Cabbie - how come you don't know a mall?
You - he is just kidding (awkward laugh) funny little man! Hahhaaha!
Loki - but..
You - loki stop joking around now...please (grinding your teeth)
Cabbie - Loki huh? So are you Thor's brother...the god of mischief? (In a sarcastic tone)
Loki - Yes....but how do you know my brother? (Giving a confusing look)
Cabbie - he is a funny guy!!!
Loki - HOW DARE YOU!
You - Lokiiiii please... can't you just stay quiet for a moment??...i'll explain it to you later (whispering)

You stopped at the mall to buy some clothes for loki which were acceptable here on earth... he selected all the black ones (after getting lost in the mall for 7 times!) It would have been much easier with a kid than him.. !!! But he was looking too hot to handle in that black body fit shirt...it was all worth it for this look..

You both reached at your appartment..it was a small appartment on the 4th floor...

You - so this is my home!
Loki - you call this a home? Its merely a room...
You - here's the kitchen...and the bedroom...(ignoring him)
Loki - yaa yaa...this is alright...but i want to eat something...i am hungry...
You - i was not here for this last month... everything has gone bad in the kitchen...let me order a pizza...
Loki - good lord...what is a pizza now?
You - kind of cheezy and spicy bread...i am sure you will love that...

You searched your mobile phone first and then ordered the pizza...but the real task was to explain to loki how a mobile phone works and what it does!

Loki - so i can call thor with this?
You - no...! The other person should have one of these!
Loki - you don't have to be so annoying while explaining!!!
You - alright i am sorry...i know you are new to these things! Lets watch a movie while we wait for the pizza!!
Loki - what is that now?
You - ummm...just like you had those dramas in Asgard... people acting and portraying a story... similarly these are already recorded dramas that we can watch...