3-Reveal

Azreal looks absolutely shell-shocked, like she can't quite comprehend what is happening.
She reaches forward and grasps one of the horns, much to Azazel's chagrin.
It is very solid and rather smooth in her delicate hand.

"It isn't what it seems." Azazel says, embarrassed and slightly afraid.
" What is it supposed to seem like then? Huh? Azazel, why in the absolute heck do you have horns?!"
Azazel grabs the hat from out of Azreal's hands and puts it back on her head..
"Keep your voice down. There are ears everywhere."
"Where have you really been, Azazel?! What is happening to you?!" Azreal asks her, slightly quieter.

The cat is out of the bag now. She's going to have to tell her the truth, she hopes she can still trust Azreal like she used to be able to.
"If I tell you, please don't hate me or run away in fear." Azazel pleads.
"I won't do either."
"Well, my studies are on demons. I find them fascinating. They are such a good, interesting subject to look into, especially with the lack of information on them around here. 'Know thy enemy' you know? I've been doing research on them, looking into their customs, seeing what their lives are like, etc. I have been to Hell."
Azreal gasps in horror. "We aren't supposed to go there!"
"I know, but my curiosity keeps leading me forward. Some of the demons are actually pretty nice when you get to know them." She really doesn't want to say that she's been corrupted.
All the color drains from Azreal's face. "Please tell me you are just joking around! Please! Demons have horns, but you are no demon! You are one of the purest people I know!" Azreal stands up, freaking out a bit.

"I honestly wish I was just joking around. Knowledge is important though! As I continued to gather forbidden information...well..." Azazel taps her cracked halo.
"It's like I don't know who you are anymore! Demons are not nice! Everyone knows that! You are freaking me out!! It's like you've been corrupted! "
"I am still an angel though, and still your friend!" Azazel tells her quickly and desperately.
"I don't know anymore!" Then she dawns on a horrifying realization. "Sympathizing with demons, horns, greying hair, cracked halo... You're becoming a Fallen Angel! Information is not worth that price Azazel! You are drifting away from us! From the forces of good, from what we stand for! You are being corrupted! You are corrupted! " Azreal is no longer keeping her voice down, as tears start trickling down her cheeks.

"No I'm not! I am still your best friend! Still caring and kind! You don't think this doesn't scare me too? I am not corrupted Azreal! I am not a demon! It can be fixed!" This is why she didn't want to tell Azreal, she was afraid of this outcome.
"You-You are a danger to all around you! I don't think I can trust you anymore!"
Azazel is starting to cry. She did not want this to happen!
"I need to leave until you get this sorted out. I don't think it's safe for us to be friends anymore! You've become everything we've sworn to get rid of! You are corrupted! Y-You'll hurt me." Azreal takes several steps back.

Azazel walks forward trying to rectify the situation.
"Wait, I-" She says but gets cut off.
"Stay back! I'm warning you!" She pulls out a cross.
Azazel tries to follow her despite the warning and the cross gets shoved onto her arm, burning it with searing pain, causing wispy clouds of smoke to rise up.
"But I am not your ene- AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! She screams and falls over onto her butt.
Her 'friend' stares at her, and the burn mark on her arm, and then runs away.
A few other angels have started to take notice of what is happening, especially after that scream.

"Hey did you hear that...?"
"It sounded like a scream."
"What is going on...?"

Tears are streaming down her face from being hurt and left by her friend, Azreal's scared voice rattling around inside her head. "You are a danger to all around you."
Azazel has scared off one of her few friends left. It hurts to know that her people, her friends are afraid of her... she isn't a monster, right? The emotional trauma is really starting to pile up.
People can now see her laying on the ground from afar. Before they can get any closer, she gets up, grabs her suitcase and runs away, as far as she can, crying the whole way.