7-Footage

In Heaven, a female angel is walking through the gates of Higher Command, readying for her job as a security officer, specifically one who views security recordings and tapes. It's can be kind of boring at times, but sometimes interesting things happen and at least she feels important as if someone was going to spot a major problem in the mortal realm, it would most likely be her. This is also how she gets her social interaction in! She has a good feeling about today, or maybe that's just because she slept better than usual.

"I love my job." She thinks as she walks through the building, enters her office, grabs a cup of coffee and sits in her big cushy chair in front of several computer screens. She turns on the computer and starts with the day's security camera recordings. They are rather normal and somewhat boring for several hours, but she still enjoys seeing her people, before the time of around midnight in the mortal realm is reached and then things get crazy.

She sees a warp in reality appear at a gas station first of all, which is strange in of itself. Just by that alone, this is one of the most interesting tapes she has seen in weeks. It only gets more interesting from there though.

After about a minute of elapsed time, an angel with graying hair, a cracked halo and small horns protruding from their head is thrown through the warp or 'portal' and lands on the hard concrete, with a suitcase following suit.

She has to pause the recording at this point, just to take a moment to think. She has never seen an angel exile before! This must be the Fallen Angel her superior was telling her about yesterday, the one that made all the ruckus! Her superior had said something about this angel being corrupted, something about her being affiliated with demons and being dangerous to be kept around and to keep a watch over her and see what she does. This is intense!

She nervously un-pauses the recording and keeps watching it in its entirety, feeling more and more uneasy and freaked out.
The Fallen Angel seen here is clearly having some sort of serious mental breakdown from being kicked out of Heaven and appears to have gone insane from the trauma. Self harm ending in being covered in blood, deranged look, twitching and spasming, these are not things a sane person would do...yikes. Part way through the video this 'angel' even starts yelling obscenities and openly insulting Heaven!

This is seriously freaking her out! She is now dripping sweat as she has not only seen the exile of a Fallen Angel, but also the complete mental and psychological breakdown of one from all the immense stress that surely would follow such an event! This is terrifying! While it's hard to blame the 'angel' in the video for having such an outburst as this clearly would be immensely mentally painful, losing everything, it still scares her.

A mentally broken Fallen Angel could be a serious danger! Not only would she hold sensitive information, but she could be violent and/or highly unpredictable without such a thing called 'sanity' to hold her back. She possesses many qualities and abilities that mortals simply don't have and seems to be rather pissed at Heaven for kicking her to the curb. Someone like this without any mental chains to hold them back and with the right amount of smarts, dedication and perseverance, especially if they fall into the wrong hands can be a real serious danger! And she happens to be affiliated with demons...

"Oh my Heavens..." she whispers underneath her breath. Maybe she is just overreacting though. "I mean angels have been kicked out of Heaven before and it's gone fine from what I've heard." She starts thinking hard to herself. "Like that Judgement angel who got kicked out of Heaven quite some time ago. Though I think she became a demon so..."

Yeah, she's going to tell her superiors about this one. This is just too big to ignore and it freaks her out. She internally reminds herself to keep working really hard, stay pristine and never ask too many questions because what she has seen has scared her. She has a nice life in a good position in Higher Command and never wants to end up like that poor Fallen Angel.

--------

Azazel wakes up and slowly, painfully, gets up onto her own two feet. She notices that her suitcase is still being gripped in one of her bloody hands and that she is standing in a small grassy patch near a suburban neighborhood. She doesn't feel that great and incredibly sore. "Blood loss for the win!" She says shakily.

She feels worse than just 'not great', she feels like shit. Her whole life has crumbled around her and her body hurts so much... Everything is stiff, sore, pulsating with pain, or with a dull ache, all with an uncomfortable warmth and the sticky feeling of her own blood all over herself.
There's the pounding headache, abdominal pain, chest pain, the constant uncontrollable muscle spasms and twitching, the overbearing stress, mental fog, lack of advanced balance or coordination skills, emotional unbalance, and more!

She doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels disconnected from her identity, as she has always been an angel, that is what she has always known but now she isn't anymore, at least according to Heaven. Everything she has lived for or done and it doesn't matter. The horns on her head feel like they are burning a hole into her soul with what they represent. The fact that she has fallen...That she is corrupted...

She decides to look around, get a better idea of her surroundings, and sees the neighborhood she had collapsed in. This place seems familiar to her, but she can't quite place why through her mental haze. There is a grassy field far off up and to her right near-ish to some of the further buildings in the suburb. She sees a small amount of smoke, not enough to be an uncontrolled flame, coming from the park which means that someone's there.

With nothing better to do with her life, she starts stumbling over to the grassy park area. She slowly passes by several different buildings as she stumbles forward. A human male that she hadn't noticed previously walks past her, jaw wide, staring at her in shock before walking into a lamp post because he wasn't looking where he was going.

She approaches the man to help him up, he could be hurt, but the man turns his head and takes a good look at her, looking scared, and scrambles to get up, nearly tripping over some debris on the sidewalk. "I don't trust you! Y-You're covered in blood!" Then he runs off. She has been rejected once again...

_____________________

Yup, the security camera from last chapter wasn't just an odd detail! Azazel had been recorded. Now she is awake and in a familiar neighborhood heading towards a rather important patch of park... I know this was a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

As always, tell me what you think in the comments section down below! I love reading them and seeing what you guys think.