AN.

My Precious Little Boy is about the two people Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. They were meant to be together, but the evil and jealous eyes had other plans for them.

Romance

Love and Hate

Betrayal

Jealousy

Heartwarming

Destiny

Revenge

Trap

Family Drama

Overbearing Man

Obsession

Action

Cruelty

Strong both Main leads

Happy ending

And most important an intriguing long story with lot's of PLOT TWISTS and TURN that unrealistically real.

If you don't have patience then don't start reading...

•••••

What will you do if you are given a chance to come to the world again if in the first chance the people you trusted the most mistreated you?

Will you expose these so-called caring people?

Will you expose them and show their true face to the world?

The kindhearted always mind their own business, they cannot take a step to harm others. But there are people in this world who need a lesson.

People who shared the same blood took his innocence for granted. Humiliate and made his name a mud. Yet he was oblivious to all their plans and actions. Not this time. He knows all.

Zhan is conscious of what has happened to him before. He knows every plot, every act that was laid to discredit him. Condemned to hell in the previous life with no chance to present his case.

But this time the knowledge of the past and what is to unfold next is with him.

His innocence, which people took advantage of, is now his most lethal weapon.

How will he fight his just case?

•••••••••••

This story will be most interesting in my all stories.... with lots of plot and YiZhan...

If u don't have patience then don't start reading....