1.

“Let's get divorced.” Xiao Zhan was disheartened as he looked at the dashingly handsome man whom most women and men wanted to be but he was now divorcing him.

Wang Yibo, the most eligible and desired man in China, was rich, mysterious, noble, handsome, extraordinary and one of the most respected men in the city.

Unfortunately, this man is destined not to belong to him.

But after being married for three years, Zhan had given up hope that Wang Yibo would ever truly love him. After three long years, Zhan was going to do the unthinkable and end one of the most envied matches in the city.

“Divorce, You want it, you got it. I let you be free, from now on, we have nothing to do with each other.” Xiao Zhan endured the harsh words and the heartache and but refused to look at him.

Wang Yibo was expressionless, deep in thought, and was silent for two seconds, then suddenly held the pen and signed a few words neatly.

After that, he stood up and left confidently.

The tall and handsome figure made the women in the coffee shop obsessed. He always does this, no matter what Zhan does, there is no ripple in Yibo's heart.

That was their relationship in a nutshell. No matter what Xiao Zhan did, good or bad it didn't leave a single impression on Wang Yibo.

In that case, let it go, so Zhan had gotten used to it somewhat. Even though it really hurts in the heart. Even if it hurt him like crazy.

Xiao Zhan walked out of the cafe and walked on the road when his cell phone rang.

“Yangzi.” After answering the call, Xiao Zhan bit his lip and whispered: “I listen to you, and got him to sign the divorce agreement.”

“Really, he signed the papers?” Xiao Yangzi’s voice on the other side of the phone, It sounds like there is a hidden excitement and glee.

Xiao Zhan was confused by his sister's reaction. He frowned and said, “He signed, Yangzi, Why are you so happy about this?”

“Hahaha, Xiao Zhan, you really took the initiative to divorce Wang Yibo, hahaha, you idiot!”

“…Sister, what the hell are you talking about?” Xiao Zhan frowned tighter, and a trace of anxiety passed through his heart.

“Isn't it obvious! of course I am happy! With you divorcing Yibo, so I have a chance to marry him!”

Yangzi, who was on the top of the building opposite, looked at him from the top floor and laughed.

She said “Why do you think Wang Yibo has always been so cold towards you?”

“Why?” Xiao Zhan squeezed the phone and unknowingly walked into the street.

“Because, he always blamed you for the death of his brother. Do you expect him to love the person who has killed his brother?”

“I didn’t!” Xiao Zhan said anxiously, “Haikuan’s death has nothing to do with me. Is it…you?”

Xiao Zhan suddenly widened his eyes, he released, “It’s you! This was your plan all along you sick bitch!"

“So what? What are you going to do, tell Yibo the truth? What a pity, it’s too late.”

Yangzi’s laughter sounded as terrible as coming from hell.

“I won’t let you go! Xiao Yangzi, you have been pretending and you have been lying to me!” Xiao Zhan only hates himself for releasing all of this too late.

“I’m afraid that you will have no chance now.” Yangzi stared at the slender figure on the street below, her thin lips curled up a fierce smile: “Look at your left side.”

Xiao Zhan subconsciously looked to the left, But at the moment of turning his head, a loud impact rang out!

BOOM!!!

The heart-piercing pain spread all over the body in an instant. He was like a leaf falling in the wind, after being hit by a truck, his body hit the ground with a hard thump.

His life flashed before his eyes. Half his life he spend obsessed over Wang Yibo and trying to make him happy.

He thought to himself, if he had a chance to live his life again, he wouldn't ever love him again, how could he love a man who couldn’t love him back…

Xiao Zhan slowly closed his eyes.

As he lay there unconsciously, he couldn't see the dashingly handsome man, Wang Yibo, running out of the crowd and lifting up his blood-soaked body.

And he could not see that the man who everyone idolized in tears as he carried him to sidewalk and called 101.

He could not see that within his bag, out came divorce agreement and where Wang Yibo supposed to sign his name, he had written the words, 'Over My Dead Body.'

Xiao Zhan’s body became cold, and the last breath on his body disappeared…

••••

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To read full story visit my site....

yizhanwangxianfanfic.com

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆