2.

Xiao Zhan found that he was reborn.

Hot body, exaggerated makeup, big evening dress, and the time indicated by the clock on the wall, 7:48!

Everything is frighteningly familiar!

He was born again when he was eighteen years old. Tonight is the day he and Wang Yibo get engaged.

In his previous life, he was drugged at this engagement banquet. When the people from Wang Yibo came to find him, he was entangled with two male makeup artists.

Although Zhan was finally stopped by the person who broke in and kept his innocence, the scandal spread like wildfire, and he had has a bad reputation ever since!

In the end, Wang Yibo still married him in order to fulfill his grandma’s death wish, but never gave Xiao Zhan a warm look ever since.

At this moment, there are only two minutes left before the beginning of the greatest tragedy in his life!

Xiao Zhan squeezed his palm hard, awakened a little with pain, and moved to the door.

Before he had time to open the door, he heard someone talking outside: “You must be careful. Remember, you must insist that the bitch was the one who provoke you.”

“Got it, Miss. Don't worry, no one will ever know about this.” The man replied.

Xiao Yangzi’s voice sounded softly again. “After the thing is done, I will ask someone to transfer the money to you. If the thing is revealed, you know what the consequences will be.”

“There will be no mistakes! Miss, just wait for a good show."

Xiao Zhan’s clenched his fists even tighter. He had never doubted Yangzi in his previous life.

He did not expect that Yangzi would harm him from the beginning!

The body was getting hotter and hotter, and Xiao Zhan’s heart panicked, and it was bad.

Damn it!

He didn’t even have the strength to fight back when they came.

So, when the time comes, they will force him and still slander him for taking the initiative.

He couldn't stay here. He had to escape!

The dressing room was connected to the lounge next door.

Xiao Zhan picked up an eyebrow shaver to defend himself and immediately reached for the passage door.

Just he closed the door connecting the two rooms, the two male makeup artists walked into the room behind him.

“Where is he?”

“See if he’s in the bathroom?”

Xiao Zhan opened the door of the lounge as quickly as possible and stumbled from the corridor to the elevator door.

As soon as he entered the elevator, he heard the voice of a male makeup artist from the corridor.

“No way, that boy has escaped! Quickly chase him!”

The engagement banquet was held in the hotel. Now the lobby on the first floor of the hotel is full of guests.

Xiao Zhan was drugged.

He was confused because of the drug, but still, he took the elevator and went directly to the underground parking garage.

No matter what, he had to get out of this place tonight.

Not far away, there was a car door open.

He gritted his teeth and rushed in.

He placed eyebrow razor on the man’s neck and said in a hoarse voice, “Drive, leave this place, Quickly!”

The man frowned slightly looked down at the little boy pressing the blade against his neck. His gaze was hostile.

Xiao Zhan felt a chill run down his spine, this man is so cold!

At the end of the elevator, two men rushed out, obviously still looking for him.

Xiao Zhan didn’t even look at the man before he slammed the car door shut, all the while pressing the razor to man's neck. “Tell him to drive!”

“Young Master…” Zhu Zanjin who was sitting in the driving seat was dumbfounded.

The future young Mrs kidnapped the Young Master under the threat of a knife, this…What was going on?

Xiao Zhan finally saw whom he was holding to hostage, and his hand trembled in fright, he accidentally pressed the razor, and a line of dark red blood trickled down on man neck.

Oh God! How could my luck be so 'good'?

Xiao Zhan chose a car of a random, and it turned out the owner was the male protagonist of the engagement banquet tonight.

When he was dying in his previous life, he swore that he would never fall in love with this man again… Wang Yibo!

••••

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Read full story in my site....

yizhanwangxianfanfic.com

Or

Link in my profile description.

Thank you 😊 hope u like this story 💓

Take ❤ care.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆