Chapter 5 | Koko

*heads up for profanity by a two year old 😔*

A black car swiveled into the port driveway, joining a hub of bulletproof vehicles that were already parked. As the car stopped, a lean, white-haired man wearing a red robe stepped out elegantly holding a couple of papers. Men in black suits stood on guard with loaded guns.

The pretty one grumbled, "Sanzu you're fucking late. What time do you think it is?!"

Sanzu stepped out of the car, his pink hair swaying in the midnight wind. The papers in Kokonoi's hands fluttered from his hand, dropping onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Sup Koko~," Sanzu slurred with a plastic spoon in his mouth. Everyone's jaw dropped at the sight of the little girl sitting on his shoulders, also eating a giant cone of ice cream.

(y/n) was wearing Sanzu's Gucci sunglasses on top of her head, "Who's Koko?" she asked.

"Him," Sanzu pointed at a flabbergasted Kokonoi.

"He has nice hair,"  (y/n) giggled balancing herself by grabbing the long ends of Sanzu's mullet.

"Sa- Sanzu, is that Haitani's little girl?!" Kokonoi approached Sanzu, still confused.

"Yeah, I'm her best friend. Right  (y/n)?"

"Fuck yeah!" (y/n) exclaimed.

Kokonoi mumbled something under his breath among the lines of: "Haitani is gonna kill you." Then he audibly spoke, "Sanzu you hate kids."

"I do." Sanzu chuckled.

"You do?" (y/n) jumped up with teary eyes, pulling on Sanzu's hair.

"Ow ow ow,  (y/n) STOP."

"Sanzu do you hate (y/n)?"

"Yes."

"SANZU!!!" (y/n) swung her legs and kicked at Sanzu's shoulders.

"Ok OK (y/n) get off," Sanzu crouched onto the ground and she hopped off his shoulders.

"Take it back Sanzu!" she crossed her arms.

"Shut up and leave me alone. I have work to do." Sanzu cracked his neck and rummaged through his pockets. His eyes lit up as he found what he was looking for. Four colorfull pills in a small plastic bag emerged gloriously.

"Sanzu~~" (y/n) wailed hugging his leg.

Sanzu popped the pills into his mouth and cocked his gun. He swayed for a second, looking down at  (y/n) with cold eyes. Sanzu reached out an open calloused hand towards her.

Before Sanzu could roughly yank her off his leg, Kokonoi snatched (y/n) from Sanzu.

"Sanzu our clients are behind that door."

Sanzu scoffed and smiled eerily, "How many?"

"Eight." Kokonoi clutched (y/n) in his hands.

"'mkay," Sanzu mumbled looking in his other pocket to check for spare bullets. He plopped the bullets into the gun and cranked it together, "what information do you want?"

"I need a name," Kokonoi looked at Sanzu with empty eyes; his work gaze.

"Sounds about right," Sanzu rolled his shoulders and loosened his neck and back muscles. Then he stormed into the empty storage building in the darkest area of Yokohama's ports.

-

-

-

"You're Koko?" (y/n) immediately spoke up after Sanzu left.