Chapter 8 | Kakucho

*Had fun writing this chapter* 

(y/n) instinctively swallowed the stuff on Sanzu's finger. 

Kokonoi began to scream at Sanzu who frantically yelled back midst of his high. But this was all a blur to  (y/n) because she started to see purple swirls in her vision. She felt nauseous. The soda in her stomach was fizzling from Koko squishing her stomach too hard. 

"GET A DOCTOR GET A FUCKING DOCTOR" Koko screamed frantically throwing his cell phone at his bodyguards. Full-on panic mode. His fight or flight response was flaring. 

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT MANN IT'S PROBABLY JUST KETAMINE AND---"

"---AND?!!??! YOU STUPID f-FUCKKING BASTARD WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING FUCKING CONCOCTION OF DRUGS" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE TOO LOUD DUMB BITCH WAS GETTING ON MY NERVES."

"BITCHASS C*NT MIKEY'S GONNA KILL YOU. BEFORE THAT RAN IS GONNA KILL US. HE'S GONNA SNIPE US FROM ITALY. I SWEAR." 

"SHE'S RAN'S KID?! FUCK-" Sanzu snatched the phone from the bodyguards and smashed it onto the marble floor. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Koko glared at Sanzu. 

"MIKEY ISN'T GONNA KNOW SHIT. NEITHER WILL THE PSYCHOPATHIC BROTHERS. THIS STAYS BETWEEN US"

"OK FINE- FINE WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!! THINK WITH THAT ROTTEN ASS BRAIN OF YOURS"

"YOU THINK. I'M HIGH AS FUCK. LIL BItch seems fine..." Sanzu's sentence trailed off as (y/n) vomited all her soda onto the floor. euulhhhhh. the stuff fizzed and frothed. It was pink and gooey from the artificial flavoring of the ice cream. 

Kokonoi felt like passing out. 

"Koko~~~~" (y/n) wailed. She looked up at Sanzu but his face was all warped and squiggly. 

"OH my GODD!!" Kokonoi did not have the strength to comfort (y/n). He himself felt like passing out from panic. 

(y/n) convulsed and vomited once more. 

"HOLY---" Sanzu also began to panic. "WHAT SHOULD WE DO!!"

The bodyguards had no idea what to do. They were ordered not to move and only to spontaneously act if their superiors were in danger. It looked like the kid was definitely in danger. One of the bodyguards stepped out to help in some way at least to stop Kokonoi from shaking (y/n) so violently in an attempt to make her vomit out all of the drugs she ingested. Sanzu screamed at him "DON'T FUCKING MOVE I WILL SHOOT YOU" Nothing could be done. 

"What the hell is going on?" It was a soft voice compared to all of the chaotic screeching noises that filled the luxurious room. 

"Kakucho!" Sanzu and Kokonoi shouted in unison. Relief flooded the both of them. Kokonoi had small tears at the side of his eyes. 

"I decided to stop by for a drink but..." he stared at the obscure scene in front of him with two dangerous adults absolutely losing their shit over a child who seemed to have vomited a bunch of pink stuff. 

"Did I come at the wrong time?" 

"Kakucho help--" Kokonoi held out a dazed (y/n) who forgot how to cry in the moment of ecstasy she was feeling. Her pupils were dilated, making her look more doll-like. 

Kakucho felt his eyes pop out of his sockets. "Isn't this Ran's girl!?" he immediately hoisted her up from under her armpits and put her head against his cold bare skin.