Chapter 7 | Sanzu's Secret Candy

*PLZ PLZ PLZzzzzz check out the videoヾ(≧▽≦*)o SANZU at the endd*

-

-

Warning: Unrealistic and unhealthy portrayal of drugs

"Koko~" (y/n) slurred. She was about to burst because of the excess soda that fizzled in her stomach. She stared into the ceiling which glittered with inlaid lights. Kokonoi absently flipped through papers and sipped on his wine, while monitoring his rapidly changing automatic spreadsheet that laundered money left and right. 

"KOKO!" she shouted, which received a jolt on his behalf. 

"What." He made a face and took another sip of his wine. 

"What does money look like?" 

Kokonoi choked and the expensive maroon liquid splashed on his robe. (y/n) had her eyes glued onto him like an owlet. 

"-yoU. You've nEVer seen money before?"

"Nah. Dada always uses a credit card. Oh, but it's in another dude's name." 

"Ah..." Kokonoi clutched his forehead. She was probably talking about the fake account that he made for Ran. All the banks had blacklisted all of the Bonten executives. Bitter memories of losing 500K in US dollars in a frozen fake bank account flashed through his mind before Ran's nagging smiling face clouded his thoughts. 

Ran Haitani was a menace. Kokonoi did not know if Ran was a sociopath or a psychopath at birth, but he had a nick for harassing people. He always managed to squeeze the most money out of him. Ran would stoop as low to tie an already exhausted Kokonoi to his office hair and threaten to push chili sauce down his throat to retrieve the newest password or bank account pin. Whatever he spent his money on, Kokonoi did not want to know, but all of the transfers appeared on his spreadsheet records and they made him want to claw his eyes out. Ran bought some things just in spite. It was childless behavior. Rindou would watch his brother and collaborate in his own favor. Who wouldn't want the numbers to the newest bank account with millions to spend? 

At this point, it was Kokonoi's fifth all-nighter and he was beginning to see stars in the corners of his vision. He would use (y/n) to reclaim his power over that monster. Apparently, she was smart enough to understand that her dad's credit card was the one that transferred value.

Kokonoi politely wiped his mouth and announced, "(y/n), princess." 

(y/n)'s ears shot up in sync with her new nickname.  "Yeah?" she asked cutely. 

"Bring me a briefcase with 100k," Kokonoi ordered a man with a stern face. 

It was prepared in 20 minutes. (y/n) was bored and unimpressed as Kokonoi fervently made a speech about the importance of money in a capitalist world and how people with money controlled the weak and poor. Little did she know that a dangerous mindset was being planted in the deepest wires of her brain. 

The briefcase entered midway through his speech. Kokonoi's eyes glittered. (y/n) was somehow awake thanks to the excess amount of sugars that she had consumed earlier. 

Kokonoi placed the briefcase on the table and hoisted (y/n) on his lap. (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck to stabilize herself on his slender legs. She realized how slim Kokonoi was, and she saw his eyebags up close. 

"This is money..." the way he said it was melodic. Kokonoi slowly opened the metal briefcase to reveal stacks of newly printed money. Wrapped in bundles of 100.