› ࣪ . ๑ 𝗹.𝗴 : 𝗁𝖾𝗋

✩﹐[𝗼𝗻𝗲]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄
⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀﹒➷

𓂃⋆。 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀, 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 o͟n͟e͟ : 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 〬 ⃘ ° യ [ ♡⃨₊ ] ꯭讒꯭㠔꯭㬮 𓂂𓏸 __ Get hurt and break down

𓂃⋆。 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀, 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 o͟n͟e͟ : 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 〬 ⃘ ° യ [ ♡⃨₊ ] ꯭讒꯭㠔꯭㬮 𓂂𓏸 __ Get hurt and break down .. ꒰ ✰ ꒱

๑ ✿𝆬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 °

๑ ✿𝆬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 °. ꒱ Yamaguchi Yskaella
๑ ✿𝆬 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 °. ꒱ Cheong Sarang
๑ ✿𝆬 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗟 °. ꒱ 청사랑 - Cheong Sarang
๑ ✿𝆬 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 °. ꒱ 山口イスカエラ - Yamaguchi Yskaella
๑ ✿𝆬 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 °. ꒱
⋆ ࣪๑. ❪ ya ❫ + ❪ ma ❫ + ❪ gu ❫ + ❪ chi ❫ + ❪ ys ❫ + ❪ ka ❫ + ❪ el ❫ + ❪ la ❫
⋆ ࣪๑. ❪ che ❫ + ❪ ong ❫ + ❪ sa ❫ + ❪ ra ❫ + ❪ ng ❫

๑ ✿𝆬 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 °. ꒱
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Yskaella 𓂃 gift of god
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Sarang 𓂃 love

๑ ✿𝆬 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 °. ꒱
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Sachi, Ella, Kaella, Kael
๑ ✿𝆬 𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦 °. ꒱
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Asia's Little Sister 𓂃 by netizens and journalist; Ella is beloved and considered a younger sister figure by fans throughout Asia due to her lovable and youthful image.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Asia's First Love 𓂃 by netizens, journalist, media and fans; Ella captures the hearts of fans across Asia, earning the title of "Asia's First Love" due to her charm and appeal.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Korea's Celine Dion 𓂃 by netizens, media and journalist; Ella's powerful singing style and emotive performances draw comparisons to Celine Dion, highlighting her vocal abilities.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Korea's Phoenix 𓂃 by netizens, media and journalist; Ella's resilience and ability to rise from challenges make her comparable to the mythical bird Phoenix.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Korean Lady Gaga 𓂃 by journalists and media; Ella's unique fashion sense, stage presence, and artistic expression resemble Lady Gaga, showcasing her ability to push boundaries.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Japan's Visual 𓂃 by the Japanese netizens and media; Ella's stunning visuals have earned her recognition as a visual icon, particularly in her home country.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Nation's Ideal Type 𓂃 by celebrities, journalist, media and netizens; Ella embodies the qualities that many South Koreans find attractive, earning her the title of "Nation's Ideal Type."
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Nation's Idol 𓂃 by netizens, journalist, media and idols; Ella's immense popularity and influence make her a representative of the idol industry, earning her the title of "Nation's Idol."
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Sold Out Queen 𓂃 by journalist, media and endorsers; Ella's solo activities generate high demand, resulting in products or events selling out quickly.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Brands Muse 𓂃 by endorsers, media and netizens; Ella's fashion sense and stylish image make her a sought-after muse for various brands.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . CF Queen 𓂃 by endorsers, journalist and netizens; Ella's popularity and recognition have led to numerous commercial endorsements, earning her the title of "CF Queen."
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . OST Queen 𓂃 by netizens, directors, singers and media; Ella's talent for delivering emotive and memorable OST performances has earned her the title of "OST Queen."
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Triple Threat 𓂃 by netizens, journalist, media and the big 3; Ella excels in singing, dancing, and rapping, making her a versatile and talented triple threat in the entertainment industry.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Oppa Catcher 𓂃 by her members, artists, media and netizens; Ella's charisma and charm make her popular among fans, playfully referred to as an "oppa catcher" due to her appeal to male fans.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Aegyo Machine 𓂃 by netizens, media and fans; Ella captivates fans with her cute gestures and expressions, earning her the title of "Aegyo Machine" due to her adorable aegyo.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Idols Idol 𓂃 by idols, journalists and netizens; Ella is highly respected and admired by fellow idols for her outstanding performances, kindness, and support.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Belting Goddess 𓂃 by netizens, journalist, vocal coaches, media and singers; Ella showcases her vocal prowess through powerful and emotional performances, with her singing leaving a lasting impact on audiences. Her dedication to her craft, exceptional dance skills, versatile vocal abilities, and charismatic stage presence have contributed to her recognition and admiration in the industry.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Stage Charmer 𓂃 by journalist and fans; It highlights Ella's ability to charm and captivate the audience with her performances on stage.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Versatile Performer 𓂃 by journalist and fans; Ella's ability to excel in various aspects of performance, including singing, dancing, and rapping, makes her a versatile performer.
๑ ꊞ › ࣪ . Fierce Performer 𓂃 by journalist and fans; It showcases Ella's intense and powerful performances on stage, earning her the reputation of a fierce performer.