› ࣪ . ๑ 𝗹.𝗴 : 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂, 200303

✩﹐[𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄
⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶﹒➷

✩﹐[𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶﹒➷

11 K-Pop Idols Who Are Really Skilled At Art

May 3, 2020 by posbdwer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's always a pleasant surprise when you find out that an idol is not only talented on stage, but is also talented at drawing. There are a handful of K-pop idols who are known to be amazing artists and some of them even go as far as holding exhibitions and selling their work. Here's a look at 11 of those celebrities.

SECHSKIES' Lee Jae Jin

Lee Jae Jin has been considered to have a quirky personality, but he's also known to be quite the artist. This self-taught artist never really took his hobby too seriously, but has lately been aspiring to sell his artwork.

Girls Day's Yura

It's no secret that Yura is good at drawing. She graduated from a high school that was focused on the arts, so it's a given that she would be talented. When she revealed some of her drawings on various programs, viewers were blown away by just how well she could draw. And how can we forget her gift to Hong Jong Hyun when they were both on "We Got Married." Have you seen it? If not you're missing out.

BLACKPINK's Ella

Ella is good at everything she does, which is why it was no surprise to find masterpieces inside when she pulled out her sketchbook.

SHINee's Key

SHINee's Key is not exactly a realist when it comes to drawing, but his artwork has garnered a lot of attention for being very expressive and artistic. He was able to display some of his artwork at his uncle's art exhibition several years ago. He even designed the front cover of SHINee's album, "The Misconceptions of Us."

Suzy

Suzy has expressed that she likes to stay at home and draw. She can stay up for hours just doing random sketches. She even draws caricatures. When she appeared on "Happy Together," she showed the cast members caricatures she drew of all of them.

Zico

Zico has mentioned that he enjoys drawing when he can. It's no surprise because the man is so gifted in all aspects when it comes to art. When he was on the show "Happy Together," he was able to showcase some of his drawing skills through a game that's similar to Pictionary.

BTS's Jungkook

The adorable BTS maknae has showcased his beautiful artistic skills time and time again. He's a man of many talents and hobbies, all of which he's incredible at.

WINNER's Song Mino

Out of all the artists on this list, Song Mino is the only one who seems to be really pursuing art beyond just as a hobby. Mino seems to have his hand in various aspects of the arts, as he's also interested in photography, fashion, and of course, rapping.

Apink's Son Naeun

It has been known that Son Naeun enjoys going to art galleries and knows quite a bit about artists, but when it was first revealed that she could actually draw, people were so impressed. She was also voted to be the best artist in her group, which she was happy about.

Kim Jaekyung

Idol-turned-actress Kim Jaekyung is pretty well known in the K-pop world for her amazing artist skills. Although she's showcased them on several occasions, she has admitted that she is more keen on calligraphy and fashion.

BTS's Jimin

Jimin has also shown through various outlets that he's quite the talented artist. It seems he likes to doodle, and although he doesn't consider himself to be serious about drawing, his sketches prove that he's just as talented at drawing as he is with everything else he doesm

 It seems he likes to doodle, and although he doesn't consider himself to be serious about drawing, his sketches prove that he's just as talented at drawing as he is with everything else he doesm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🄯⠀𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍⠀؛⠀𝐃𝐥𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐎 ─‌ 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁.