› ࣪ . ๑ 𝗹.𝗴 : 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

✩﹐[𝘀𝗶𝘅]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄
⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁﹒➷

✩﹐[𝘀𝗶𝘅]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁﹒➷

﹢➜﹒𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 .

Digital cover

❱❱ .﹢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗, June 26, 2020
❱❱ .﹢𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗗, 2020
❱❱ .﹢𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘, EDM, Hip-Hop, Trap, Club, Pop
❱❱ .﹢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛, 3:01
❱❱ .﹢𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘, English, Korean
❱❱ .﹢𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟, The Black Label - Seoul
❱❱ .﹢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘, Pre-release Single
❱❱ .﹢𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥, 1
❱❱ .﹢𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘, How You Like That
❱❱ .﹢𝗕-𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘, -
❱❱ .﹢𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘, Positive
❱❱ .﹢𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦, 0
❱❱ .﹢𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧, BLACKPINK

﹑→ .𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 .

﹢ʬ﹗Professional Ratings - Aggregate Scores

Source • Rating

-

﹢ʬ﹗Professional Ratings - Review Scores

Source • Rating

Following the release of "How You Like That", it was met with generally positive reviews from music critics. Consequence of Sound named the song the 27th best track of the year, writing that the members "deliver a positive message of perseverance over a slamming, hip-hop-oriented track with plenty of explosive drops." The Los Angeles Times included the song in their list of 50 best songs of 2020, stating that the "squelchy, gum-smacking and titanically fun comeback should cement them as pop stars, full-stop, in the U.S. for years to come." Billboard magazine ranked the song at number 23 in their list of 100 Best Songs of 2020, complimenting its composition and the group's energy, further asserting the "fireworks show of a coda" was "the most thrilling 30 seconds of pop all year." Crystal Bell of Paper magazine opened the review by commenting it "was lambasted for its formulaic structure", however she rebutted that by highlighting its addictive nature and referred to the song as "gloriously big", having "significantly more cultural impact than their other singles this year."