Agatha Harkness Headcanons :)

ꨄ︎  Much like Tony Stark , Agatha often uses humour as a coping method .

ꨄ︎  Evanora was never properly abusive 
( aside from slapping the girl once or twice ) , only really being neglectful towards her. They did have some nice memories together. 

ꨄ︎  Being that the woman is nearly 400 , she has most definitely been on the verge of death on multiple occasions .

ꨄ︎  She did / does have a crush on Wanda . However , her need and hunger for power ( as well as her corruption from the Darkhold ) overtook the feeling .

ꨄ︎  Señor Scratchy is a demon disguised as a rabbit . The being is also her familiar and she can speak to and understand him .

ꨄ︎  Nicholas hates her ( and is rather abusive towards her ) . However , as much as she wants to hate him back , she can't. 

ꨄ︎  She's a lesbian . That much goes without saying .

ꨄ︎  She has one tattoo located on the back of her shoulder . ( pic below )

ꨄ︎  Her favourite musical is Chicago

ꨄ︎  Her favourite musical is Chicago .

ꨄ︎  Agatha's love language is touch , she just doesn't tend to show it .

ꨄ︎  During the Salem witch trials , Agatha was in love with a woman named Lydia . They used to practice magic together , until the girl was unfortunately burned at the stake. 

ꨄ︎  Agatha's favourite Disney movie is 
Tangled . I don't make the rules .

ꨄ︎  Harkness buried her mother herself , underneath her favourite willow tree . She hoped that it would maybe help right her wrongs .

ꨄ︎  She is a hopeless romantic . Honestly , she probably hadn't been in a relationship for the past 200 years .

ꨄ︎  Aside from spell books and such , Agatha is a fan of thrillers and fantasy novels . Most of her favourite books consist of dark themes as she claims they ' spice things up ' .

ꨄ︎  She isn't used to lots of affection . So if you hug her , there is a chance she'll melt .

ꨄ︎  She genuinely does not like dogs . In fact , she can get a little scared of large dogs due to her past and how loud they are .

ꨄ︎  Azalea's are her favourite flowers. They were the first flowers Evanora taught her to take care of and were the older woman's favourite too .

ꨄ︎  She did have Ebony ( her cat ) at some point during her youth .

ꨄ︎  She has a fear of people falling ill , especially if it's someone she cares for 
deeply . She grew up in a time where medicine was scarce and if someone was ill , they'd likely end up passing away .

ꨄ︎  She's very possessive over things that are hers. 

( Sorry for deciding to recdo this ^^' I had a lot more hcs to add )