Band AU

´ 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒐𝒖 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅~ '

Agatha, Wanda, Pietro and whoever else are in a band together. The band's name is undecided (someone come up with something pls).

Wanda sings and writes the song with her boyfriend, Vision.
Agatha plays the guitar, partly because I think that'd be hot. She mainly plays electric but can do either.
Pietro plays drums and does any male backing vocals needed.

Despite Agatha knowing of Wanda's relationship, the brunette can't help but be totally smitten by the redhead. And naturally she's jealous of Vision. She'd skip out on certain outings with the band if he's tagging along. However, what she didn't know was that Wanda was falling in love with her.

At first, the younger Maximoff twin thought she was just confused. But.. as time went on, she realised what was going on. And she knew what she had to do.. Break up with Vision. Unfortunately, it didn't go well.. but Agatha was there to help the redhead in any way she could.

Eventually someone let something slip at a party or after a gig and one thing led to another..

Soon enough they did start dating. And so on. But as a band, their relationship would soon become public and who knows what would happen.

For reference, I see this as an au where they don't have powers and Agatha is not almost 400. Of course, it doesn't have to be that way. ^^
Also after Vision and Wanda break up, Agatha would start helping Wanda write the music.