A Childhood Memory

A/N : I haven't written in this for such a long time, I'm so sorry !! ;^;

.

Agatha and Evanora fluff !!
( sorry this is short, i wanted to get something out)

.

From the moment Agatha learnt to walk, she followed her mother around. Thinking back to it, she found it funny that a child so young would be so fascinated by another being. Especially herself. But it was all true. She loved her mother dearly, that much was clear as day. She always had and likely always would. Her favourite days were ones when Agatna was so much younger. There was no threat of being taken away. She had no want for power back then. The only threat they had were those that wielded no power. 'Burn the witch' or so they would say. But.. Evanora would protect her daughter and Agatha would protect her mother. 

One of her favourite moments was in her teens, she was only a baby witch at the time. She was so young that she was often surprised she even remembered it. Her mother took her out for a walk that April morning. They walked deep into the forest and soon came across a small clearing. She didn't know it then but Agatha would grow rather afraid of what awaited in the future within that circle of trees. Evanora held her daughter's hand, leading her along. Today was the day Agatha would learn to tend to plants. It was her favourite pass time now and she had her mother to thank for it. 

Evanora knelt in front of a bush with bright pink and purple flowers on it. Azaleas. The short brunette already knew that much. They were her mother's favourite and, because of that, they were her favourite too. She softly smiled at her mother, then towards the bush as she sat herself down beside Evanora. Agatha picked at her nails as her mother magicked up some gardening supplies. She was quick to show her daughter ways to tend to the beautiful plant. Back then, neither held any resentment.. unlike that day. But, that day in April was long before and so much nicer than then.

Agatha watched carefully as her mother worked, her hands always gentle with the plant. Thinking back to it, there were only so few times where her mother had been gentle. Sometimes Evanora had been cruel, loud and often rather neglectful. Not that Agatha ever blamed her. She was the Supreme, she had jobs to do that were far more important than hanging out with her daughter. Most would think Evanora was a bad person, but Agatha never could think badly of the woman she loved so much. 

That day Agatha was taught a lot, most of which was knowledge she still had to this day. She'd done a lot of gardening during her many years alone. Now, it was a comfort to her.

-

Harkness smiled fondly at the memory as she continued to snip dead flower heads from her bushes, a soft tune leaving her lips in the form of a monotonous hum. She seemed content. In her own little world, thinking about the better times. The ones she could remember that is. Her fingers lightly traced on of the leaves, for once content with it just being her alone with her thoughts.