Creep - A.H angst

Creep - Radiohead
AN : i put a cover cuz i prefer it lmao.

tw // torture/abuse and self harm scars

ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕡 - ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕
Agatha Harkness angst

Tw // torture/abuse and self harm scars [sorry in advance]

~[✞︎]~

❝ I don't care if it hurts.. ❞

Despite everything he did to her, she couldn't leave. Harkness stood still, a devilish smirk on the male ahead of her as he watched her. The woman's face was pale and her eyes were dull. She looked down at the rope binded around her wrists. It was always like this. The figure snickered as he lifted her chin forcefully. Scared blue eyes looked up into dark, lustful ones. She remained calm. 

' Agatha? '

His voice was stern, echoing around the large throne room they were in. Despite the fire's roaring each side of his large throne, the room felt cold. The brunette had goosebumps yet.. whether it was out of coldness or of fear, she didn't know. 

' Yes..? '

She responded, her voice hoarse due to the tears she'd let flow prior to this moment. Her cheeks were still stained with the salty tear tracks and the closer he got, the easier he could see them. Yet, instead of concern taking over his features he just seemed to grin.

' Why are you afraid, little one? ' 

Glancing down at her bloodied gown then back to him, Harkness made no effort to respond. She had every right to be scared. He'd put her through hell. Literally. She shut her eyes tightly, yet the lack of a response would be her downfall. He flung her across the room  and she landed with a thud. Against him, Agatha was powerless. Her body was weak and shaking softly. Her body trembled as blood ran down the side of her face. She slowly sat up, glancing over at him.

His eyes narrowed when she still didn't answer. Then, he made a signal and the brunette was dragged away. 

~[✞︎]~

❝ I wanna have control ❞

The woman stood still, staring blankly at the corpse laying before her. She was surrounded by one. Stepping away from the wooden platform as she walked up to the dead body of her mother. Her hands shook as she knelt down. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked down at her blackening fingers. She gently moved her mother's figure so she was laying on her back. The woman's gaze was lifeless and it hurt Agatha to look at her. She hadn't meant the harm she'd caused. 

' Mother.. I'm sorry.. '

Nothing seemed to matter at that moment. She let out a sob as she moved her hand to unhatch the broach her mother always wore. Once off and in her hand, Harkness found her gaze glued to it. She looked at the small picture on it for a few minutes before slipping it into her pocket. She couldn't bring herself to put it on. Not yet. She choked out a soft sob. Her magic cost her everything. Her greed would soon consume her. Agatha had always been power hungry but she never realised the cost. Now her mother, and coven, was gone.. because of her. She had been selfish. She could have let them kill her. She should have.