20

TW; Hola! So in this chapter I'll mention how someone is getting tortured and all that type of shit and abusive relation ship. so yeah, just so you know.

Today is torture dayyyyyyyyy

Today is torture dayyyyyyyyy. Yay.
Tim is going to suffer, a lot. Matteo made me promise one thing. And that was that I couldn't kill him. And I wasn't going to. He deserved to suffer.

I have to admit, I'm a little scared. Not of seeing tim, but scared what Matteo will think of me. When I'm in torture mode. I'm a completely different person, almost a psycho. I've never killed someone, only hurt them. But I'm pretty good as it if you ask me.

"Ready amore?" I look behind me to see Matteo standing in our room. He asked me to stay in his room, well our room now. He gets pissed when I say his room. Stubborn bitch

"Yep." I jump in excitements
Matteo wraps his arms around me "you're really excited hm?" He chuckles "Hmh, I am"

He kisses my head. "Matteo?"
"Yes baby?" He mumbles against my head. "Promise me you won't think anything of me after you see what I've done to Tim." He frowns his eyebrows "amore, I think the only thing you can do while torturing him is turning me on." And a smirk creeps on my face. "Well good luck than."

"Come on baby, show time."
Show time indeed

We arrive in the cellars and the guards nod down when we walk past them. How further we go, the more sounds I can hear. I hear someone screaming and another voice is laughing, a girl?

When we arrive we walk behind a glass where I see, Gio, Luciano and some others.
"Amore, those men here are Marco and Carlo, my cousins, cousins this is Emma." They're 100 % twins they look a lot like each other both has black hair and are build like , this whole family, like some gods. One has brown eyes and the other green ones.

They're quite handsome if you didn't compare them to Matteo.
One of them kisses my hand, woah that's formal. "Pleasure to finally meet you Emma. I'm marco." Says the one with brown eyes. You can hear the Italian accent very clear.

But what!
Finally? The fuck. They talked about me.

"Likewise" I say with a smile
And Carlo also introduces himself.

I look outside the glass only to see Mariana going all mad at Tim. Lets go girl!!. She glows.

Tim on the other hand. He looks like a fucking rat. Exactly what he is. They've been going good on him. Mariana walks outside the room and goes to us behind the glass. "What do you guys think of my creation over there?" She points at Tim who's crying now. Pathetic baby

"It's a gorgeous art piece little niece!" Carlo says, clearly proud of his niece.

Then they all look at me. I raise a eyebrow at them, the fuck they're staring for? "It's your turn piccolo." Luciano says with a grin on his mouth.