25

Emma Brown

Emma Brown

We arrive at the huge place where this ball is hold. And wow this motherfucking place is gorgeous.
Huge paintings against the walls and the whole ceiling is filled with drawings. "It's gorgeous here" I breath out.
I feel Matteo's grip on my thigh and his lips brushing my ears "than you haven't seen my ballroom" and a gasp escapes my mouth

"You have a ballroom?" I whisper yell. How dare he not say anything about it or even show it.
"Mhm, at my own place"
And confusion is all written on my face by now "your own house?"

"The house we live in now is the family place, but Matteo also has his own Mansion back in Italy." Mariana informs me when she sees my confusion

"Oh my god! Please take me there one time!" I ask him excited as fuck. I feel wet kisses against my neck "I will, if you'll behave tonight"

"I will, but stop kissing me cause your ruining my make up and I don't want everyone to see those hickeys you left on there"

"That was the whole plan Amore, those idiots need to see you're mine" and I give him a daring look "possessive aren't you?"

"Hell fuck yes i am." And once again I feel his lips on my neck but now the other side.
I can't control the way he makes me feel and I bit my lip while I roll my eyes back "Matteo" I warn him "there are people here" I inform him. I think he forget we're not alone. His own fucking sister is even here!

And he groans when his head leaves my neck and he puts his hand gentle on my back.

I can feel his rings on my open and revealing back when his thumb draw circles. He stands so close that I can even smell his cologne. That fucking addictive smell.

"Matteo, glad you could make it!" I turn to my left and see an older men in his fifty's I guess, standing there with a beautiful woman besides him. "Of course I could make it Malachai! How have you been" and while Matteo and Malachai are having a boring buisnes conversation I try to make a small talk with his wife.

"I'm Emma" I tell the woman and i suddenly see a smile on her face "oh darling I know! I'm Georgia. People can't seem to stop talking about you. And I have to admit I understand why. You look breath taking" she tells me and a blush creeps up my cheeks
"Thank you, but you also look very gorgeous" and it's true, Georgie might be in her late fifties but she looks better then anyone Else here

"People talk about me?" I couldn't resist anymore. I had to fucking know

"Yes, people are curious to who the devil had chosen to be with."
And I feel my eyes widen, people know about me?

In the corner of my eye I see Matteo and Malachai returning from their little walk

And that's how the night further goes, Matteo making small buisnes talk with the men and me trying to make a small talk with their ladies. A usual and very nice night.