24

through my closed eyes I feel a morning light shining through the curtains

through my closed eyes I feel a morning light shining through the curtains. I open my eyes slowly and I feel a splitting headache.  fuck. I look at my alarm clock on the bedside table and see that it is 9:30 am and next to my alarm clock is a bowl of melted ice cream.
Memories of last night are slowly coming back and I look to my side and see the one heavenly person who was able to calm me down last night still asleep.

I slide a tuft of dark shiny hair behind her ear and study her unique face. Her long eyelashes, the two birthmarks, one below her eye and one slightly above her eyebrow, her beautiful kissable pink lips and a small scar close under her right eye.

I remember every detail of last night and when I think about  it a smile grows on my face.

She said she wanted to get married to me!
She wants to marry me.

I want a small wedding with all our close ones. I can already imagine how beautiful my amore in a sexy and gorgeous wedding dress would look like. A huge cake and I can't forget the cookie dough ice cream for her.

She told me she loves cookie dough ice cream, so I might have let the maids buy it for her.

Then, after the wedding, don't get me started about the wedding night and our heated honeymoon.

Then a few Months maybe a year I would like to start a family with my hopefully gorgeous and happy wife then.
How many kids? I don't know... three? Yes three sounds good.

As I'm thinking about my future with ems I feel someone wiggle besides me and when I look to my side I see her adorable morning face.
Did I just say adorable?
Me, a mafia don, just said the fucking word adorable in my head.

"Mormim" she mumbles against the pillow.
Fuck, I love her morning voice.
I can't even resist her, I roll her over en lay my head down on her breasts. "Morning amore."

She chuckles "do you have a headache? I can get some medicine for you?" And even tho she can't see it, I have a huge smile on my face.
I shake my head no

We lay in a comfortable silence for moment "you'll attend us to London?" the moment i finish the sentence her beautiful blue beach eyes light up and a warm feeling originates in my stomach. the fuck does this woman do to me? cazzo.

"really?" she asks to make sure she heard me right

"really amore" and her arms make their way around my torso and she hugs me tight "thank you thank you thank you!" 

"but...." and when she hears that there is a but a groan escapes her mouth. "... no fun business okay? you'll go with me on a mission." 

"jeez matteo! i thought you were going to say something bad. A mission sounds great actually . finally something exiting to do." she chuckles

wow. That's not what i thought would be her reaction to this.

~ ~ ~

We are on our plane to London right now. I am with Mariana and Ems, Luciano needed to stay home for other business