21

Today I'll be going to the mall with Luciano

Matteo had last minute fucking stupid mafia shit and Mariana had someone to torture. I asked if I could help, but they wouldn't let me.

But going to the mall with Luciano is fun too. I haven't spend much time with him and I really want to get to know him a little better ya know. So I jump in the shower, put on a little makeup, just mascara and a little concealer to hide an upcoming pimple. Stupid hormones with their stupid fucking pimples.

I put on some light blue jeans, a black blouse and some sneakers. Simple, but i add a little spicy with some jewelry.

I hear a knock on the door.
"Its open!" I yell, to lazy to open the door myself. I see Luciano walking inside. "Ready piccolo?"
I nod "absolutely!"

We get into Luciano's dark blue McLaren and before I enter the car he warns me "if you only make one dirty spot on or in Kyra your paying me a fucking grand."

I ignore his statement, I'm more busy on the name he gave his car.
"You named your car Kyra?"
And he nods proudly "the only love of my life. Now come on. Where are you waiting for get in."

"Jezus calm down." And I get in the beautiful car.

I'm amazed by the inside even more then the outside "you like Kyra?" Luciano asks.
"Yeah I always wanted one of those, never really had the money and when I did. I didn't need one. So I thought it might would be a shame to buy one when I'm never going to ride it."
A car is not the only thing you ride Emma....
Nast ass brain

Luci nods his had in agreement "yeah that would be a shame."

We arrive at a huge mall. "So ms Brown, where are we going to first?" He ask while he wraps his hand around my shoulders in a brother way. He's truly like a brother to me. "Don't know, it's huge. You know any places?"
"Actually I do." And I follow him to a pretty and expensive fucking shop. "Ya know luci, I have a lot of money but this store might be a little over the top." And he leds out a laugh. The fuck is funny?
Yeah I don't know either.
So I slap his shoulder
"Ouch! The fuck was that for?."
"For laughing at me you idiot, what was so funny?"

"Come on, you would be an idiot to think Matteo would let you pay for yourself. He basically forced me to buy anything you wanted."

"Not happening, I have money for myself I don't need you guys for money ." And he sighs "well I'm  buying you everything cause he said if I didn't I was going to cut my hand off. We both know He would. So it would be nice of you to save my hand."

"Don't know, maybe a robot arm would suit you." I smirk
"Yeah would be cool tho, but I prefer my own hands, with flesh and blood y'know."

I sigh in defeat
"Okay, I'll talk to Matteo later about this, Next time I'll pay for my fucking self." I scoff

"Keep dreaming piccolo, but come on. I know someone inside here."