Chapter 17: Infinite castle, Doma.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mei: It's Muzan!!! Kibutsuji Muzan!!! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!!!

Y/n: Muzan?

Mui: Fourth form!

Shinobu: Butterfly dance!

Iguro: First form!

Gina: Third form!

Sateki: Seventh form!

Teneko: Sunflower lance!

Y/n: Full night!

They all go to attack Muzan and then fall though the floor.

Muzan: You seriously thought you could corner me? You're all going to hell now!!! You pathetic demon hunter pests. I'm slaughtering you all tonight!

Teneko: You're the one going to hell, Muzan! You're not getting away! I will defeat you for sure!

Muzan: Come and get me if you can! Teneko Kamado!

Y/n falls onto the floor and Yorrichi's diary falls out of his haori.

Y/n: His diary... Wait, what is that?

A letter falls out of the diary and Y/n picks it up.

Y/n: From dad?

A lot of demons go to attack Y/n

Y/n: Lunar eclipse.

A shadow envelopes the demons and when it disappears they are all gone.

Y/n: Back to the letter.

The letter:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Y/n,

I don't know if you will ever see this letter but I am writing it just incase.

I don't know if me or your mom will live this long after I write this letter.

If you became a demon slayer you most likely found a shadow version of yourself.

You may have even fused with it. Let me explain what it is and what happened.

I am a demon. Tamayo turned me into a demon in order for me to survive a disease.

Tamayo later sent me on a mission since Muzan wouldn't know I was working with her.

The mission was to infiltrate the Infinite castle. I was able to go all the way up to Uppermoon 4 due to my blood art. My blood art can copy other demon's blood arts. It also allows you to copy anything from memory.

Muzan later found out about me betraying him. But I was able to strike a deal with him.

Not tell Tamayo about what I learned, keep looking for the flower, and to have no children.

After you were born I found out you were a half human, half demon. Muzan also knew and sent Uppermoon 1 to kill me and your mom.

I wish I could have told you this sooner but because you are a half human, half demon, it will affect your life. Allowing you to walk in the sun, having 2 types of breathing forms, and having the shadow version of yourself existing.

Good luck, Your father Michishibo Tsugikuni.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: What! Why... why did I not see this coming. My breathing is literally Eclipse. The sun and the moon... I really should have expected this... 

Y/n walks into a room and sees Doma fighting Shinobu.

Y/n: Is he really going for a free strike?

Y/n blocks Doma's fan before it hits Shinobu.

Shinobu: Hundred legged zigzag!

Shinobu uses her katana to pin Doma to the ceiling

Shinobu: Y/n now!

Y/n: Full night.

Y/n cuts off Doma's arm before it can grab Shinobu. Doma falls from the ceiling and hits a bridge. Shinobu is knocked out.

Y/n: You have no right to absorb her.

Doma: So the silent boy speaks.

Y/n picks up Shinobu and Kanao walks into the room.

Kanao: Crimson Hanagoromo!

Y/n moves out the way and put's Shinobu near the door.

Y/n: This is not my fight...

Y/n walks out of the room and remembers the area.

Y/n: I need to do something else.

Y/n's crow: Teneko and Gina have defeated Akaza! They have collapsed from exhaustion!!

Y/n: Good job...

Y/n keeps walking around.

Y/n: I can't find it. I guess I'll go back to Doma's area.

Y/n walks to Doma's area and blocks an attack which almost hit Inama.

Doma: Are you really back already?

Y/n: Eclipse breathing, 14th form, super blood moon.

The attack hits Doma and leaves a mark on his body

Doma: Let me guess. The breathing form isn't to hurt me but to leave this mark?

Y/n: Correct. Now let's see where luck lands you.

Doma: Huh?

Y/n: Yorrichi put all the ways moon breathing can be used and I saw his memories of him using sun breathing so I can use these in combination with my breathing.

Y/n: Eclipse breathing, 15th form, Solar sun.

Y/n does setting sun transformation and cuts off Doma's head.

Y/n: I did it...

Y/n falls... on kanao.

Kanao: Did we win?

Y/n: Yep... And I saved your sister.

Kanao: Thank you Y/n.

Kanao does a bright smile and Y/n pats her on the head.

Y/n: I need to go now. I need to find something.

End
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guess who Y/n is going to try to find?