~In the Spotlight~🎀🧸

~"hE's BiG aND Hhe PlAyS FoOtBaLl, and He'll KiCk ThE ShIt OuT Of YoU!"~

I woke up with a headache, maybe because I got my head smashed into wood floor. Or maybe not.

I  start to get ready, brushing my hair and taking a quick shower. I put on a, white tank top with 'Angel' on it, and a dark green plaid skirt to match. I grab my sunglasses and book bag head out the door, I start to, my way to Casey's house.

Wait

Oh, that bitch is dead!

I turn around smiling happily, walking to school instead. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Casey it's all from the heart. But for the first time in my life, she's gone for good and I can be the most popular girl in the school.

And your a f-ing liar if you say, you've actually never wondered what it would be like to have 'Casey Becker Status'. I know I have, now I have it. I mean hell, I did't even have to do any dirty work. Considering the fact, I was going to kill her that night anyway's. So that's pretty lit.

I arrive at school, new vans can be spotted everywhere with nosy reporter's. I walked across the lawn. Just then some lady probably fifty or something, came up to me shoving a mic in my face. 

"Hi, Y/N i'm Gale Weathers. Do you know who is behind the killing of our beloved students?"

I scowl at her, shoving the mike away.

"Don't talk to me" Just then my Troy came to my rescue. He was so fine, tall, captain of the Basketball team, and amazing hair. But not as fine as Billy and Stu. Yeah, sure whatever he's my boyfriend. But like have you seen them?! They both have girlfriends though, having them not belong to my best friends they would have been mine.

My boyfriend. Dragged me away from the crowding reporters, fan behavior. We walked into the school, and Sidney and Tatum ran up to me. 

"Y/N! We heard you were with Casey, are you okay?"

I rolled my eyes "Obviously"

"Okay then! let's go, we're taking your girlfriend away byeee" Tate said walking away. Her and Sidney's arm's wrapped tightly around me, to make sure no other abduction's were made. We walked to our locker's, I could feel eyes on me. Well mainly guys looking at my ass, guess i'm Cher now. We were all just talking at our locker's.

"Y/N, was his voice that sexy you did't know he was outside" Sidney asked

"Sid, if I knew shaking it for him through the window" I laughed twerking a little, as I felt a presence behind me grabbing my hips.

"Stu! You little pervert, get off her!" Tatum yelled jokingly, bringing towards her. I mean i'm not complaining, but that's not my boyfriend so never mind. I had always got a little feeling, that Stu, Billy, and obviously Randy had crushes on me. I mean i'm amazing, I'd be trying to get in my pant's too. But they have girlfriends, well not Randy. But y'know, I have a boyfriend and we are happy with each other... I guess.

*RING*

Ugh, time for first period. I wave bye to my friends, basically model walking through the hallway and up the stairs. I have other friends yea, I'm not a fucking loser. But I prefer to walk alone, unless it's with my main group of friends. Trying to clear my mind, I run into a chest breathing in the smell. I look up to be met with the eyes of Sidney's boyfriend, Billy Loomis.

"Whoa! Y/N! If you wanted to be in my arms all you had to do was ask~" he says with a smirk. He leans forward, I was confused. Then I remembered my fit, he was looking at my-.

I blush furiously, moving around him I walk faster. He was not as tall as Stu, but he was tall so it did't take him much to catch up to me. I wish I did grab that mini sweater now, not much but it's better. "y/n, wait up sweetheart. C'mon let's walk, would't wanna have to carry you to class  if you can't walk~".

And yes, I did just think of that. He probably was too, see the subtly flirting get's me thinking they like me. And they aren't fuckin' sneaky with it either, none of them are. They all have their fair share of flirting with me, yes that includes Sidney and Tatum! 

We finally get to class, just in time too. 

                                                             ~Time Skip~

I am currently running to the fountain, I lost track of time. Maybe I should buy my boyfriend a watch for his next birthday, because watches don't really go with my outfits. 

"Sorry! sorry... i-I'm la-late!" I say out of breath. Walking I sit on Randy's lap, a regular thing. And it's funny, because all of them always offer me to sit in there laps. Of course I sit on Sidney and Tatum's lap's sometimes, but not Billy and Stu's because I know it would lead to something . I mean their relationships are really loose, I mean sure they kiss and all but they act like it's the most normal thing for their girlfriends to flirt with their bestie. And for them to do the same, I mean the only person really allowed to do this is Randy. And that's on period, but I still have a fucking boyfriend.

"What kind of questions did they ask you Sid?"

"Just if I knew Casey and Steve" she answered. Leaned between Billy's leg's, eating another grape. At this I was getting off Randy's lap to sit on the ground. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist like i was teddy bear, his grip tightened as I tried to escape. I just gave up, resuming feeding myself and him strawberries.  

"Thank you my Dear" he said.

"They asked me that too.." Tate said nodding her head a little. Eyeing Rands at the nickname, actually they all were. 

Time skip~ 

"She's getting mad Rand, better Liver alone!" Stu said laughing at his own joke.

I then stood, collecting our things and walking well running away. I was gonna throw up. I rushed to the bathroom, Sidney running after me holding me books. 'God, I love her' I thought as I continued running.

I burst through the bathroom door, running to the stall not caring who was in there with me. Scream's came from the girls, as they ran out from whoever was there.

The stall door opened, somebody then held my hand and put up my hair. "It's okay, It's okay you're alright " they repeated into my ear, behind me they kissed my cheek. They wiped my mouth, with their... glove?! They turned my chin harshly. 

I screamed as I saw.....

K so yea, y/n is a lil bitch sometimes. But she is hot and sexy, mwauh. So like do you like the love interest. And ya'll figure out a name for your BOYFRIEND. Yeah notice how I kept mentioning him, lil hoes. Anyway's bye ya'll!

~ Me 🧁