Badass~ >;)

~The fucks up with this fucking town~

I woke up.

Dewy,

Tatum's  brother was carrying me out of Sidney's house bridal style. I hear loud sirens around  me, I have i'm guessing  Dewey's jacket around me I look around at all the police cars the flashing lights. It's blinding.

I sit on the back of an ambulance, I see Sidney run up to me "y/n! where were you, I could't find you your lucky  your alive!" she says hugging me. Then we watch as a crowd of police officers walk out the house with, BILLY?!  walking him to the police car next to us. "Sid! Sid,it wasn't me! Y/N! Y/N/N! Come on it wasn't me!"

I look at Sidney, "He was the killer, y/n! t-the phone fell out his pocket, its him!" she says I don't believe it. I run to the police car, "Y/N, princess don't listen to her! I did't do it, I would dream of hurting your pretty little face." he says as he's pushed into the police car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They drove us to the police station, for interrogation I have on an  ice pack and Dewy's jacket sitting by the fan with some sunglasses waiting for Sid to finish. When they do he leaves, and Tatum and Stu burst in asking so many fucking questions i'm going to sleep.

They walk over to where i'm sitting, my leg straight with my right crossed on top of it I can see Tatum looks like she's about to burst out laughing Stu stared the jacket glaring.. before he laughed long with Tate. Billy walked a past us I blew him a kiss smiling, Stu walked out to talk to Billy I guess I don't really care.

Tatum walks over tome again, "Soo.. why you wearing my brothers jacket?" she asked "OMG! do you like him?! AAAAHHHH!!" this girl needs to chill.

"Tate, chill out she just lost he boyfriend" Sid says.

"And she could die tomorrow, don't wanna did single..well you might" she giggled

Sidney rolled her eyes as we all got up walking out the back, unfortunately to be met with the horrid very unnatural face of Gale Weathers. 'There she is, y/n! Sidney!' she yelled to us "What happened are you two alright?" she said when she made it up to us. 

"The're not answering any questions alright, just leave us alone"  Tatum said bitterly, grabbing our arms to pull us inside again. I stepped up in front of the mic "No, no Tatum it's okay she's just trying to do her job. Isn't that right Gale." I said mustering up my most polite voice, for the women I have absolutely zero respect for. And I was about to cry too so I really don't want to have a breakdown live on tv.

"Yes that's right" she said smiling, her eyes surprised?

"So how's the book?"

"It'll be out later this year" she answered

"Oh.. i'll look for it" my voice coming of annoyed and bitter to now, as I turned around to Sidney and Tatum.

"I'll send you and Sidney a copy" she said almost amused. I know her, and she doesn't know Maureen she was a sweet lady and a second mother to me. Those men did't have to agree to sleep with her, it was there choice and my next choice is to punch Gale so hard she needs a new nose job.

*BAM*

Oohs and other stuff came from the crowd, I stared down at her with sharp glare. Dewy came up grabbing us, "Were did you learn to punch like that" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God I loved it, i'll send you a copy BAM! Bitch went downn" Tatum laughed

"Y/N, your a total badass" Sidney laughed along with Tatum.

"hah- tell me something I don't know"

"OOOOOHHHHHH!"

"Dayummm" 

We all laughed together, Dewey walked in and walked to me handing me an ice pack for my hand. "Thought you might want some ice for that right hook" he said kissing my hand, "EWWWWW, get a room!" Tatum yelled throwing a pillow at him as he left. Like ten minutes later we had music on and I was painting my nails a Tatum's desk near the window Sidney was laying on the bed while Tatum tried to convince her to dance with her, then the door opened Tatum's mom walked in "y/n, it's for you".

"Is it my parents?" I asked excited they were out of town, and hadn't really spoken with them

"I'm not sure honey, but it might be your dad" she said as I walked into the hallway over to the phone, I put the phone up to my ear. 

"Hello?.. daddy is that you?"

"I like that name princess"

"No!" I said I could hear Tatum and Sidney getting up quickly, as Ms. Riley ran to get Dewey down the hall.

"Poor Billy boyfriend, doesn't stand a chance with a girl like Sidney" he laughed 

"Leave us alone!" Sidney said into the phone

"Looks like you two got the wrong guy..AGAIN." 

"who are you"

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll find out I promise" he said "Also maybe you should close the blinds any creep could see you" he said before hanging up, just in time for Dewey to walk in.

Me and the girls walked back into the room, when I looked closure out the window I did see him right there waving I screamed.

"The fucks up with this fucking town"