Children and powers

Long story short. Pietro, Tommy and Billy stole candy and They had to return it. The boys wasn't happy. Pietra would make fun of them If her mind wasn't on the girl She met.

''You're Being weird, Pietra.'' Said Tommy.

''I know that.'' Said Pietra anyoed and walked faster.

The triplets walked past a house and could see some kids getting candy bars there. They runend back to Wanda and uncle Pietro.

''Uncle P, gues What.'' Said Tommy.

''They!ve got full-size candy bads a few blocks up. Mom, can We go?'' Asked Billy.

Tommy super speeded back to the candy bars. He came back to the family with three candy bars.

''Next Stop, Cavity Town.'' Said Tommy.

''Right in, little dude. Chip off the old Maximoff block. You've got super speed!'' Said Pietro.

''I do?'' Asked Tommy.

''Yeah!'' Said Pietro.

Tommy and Pietro did high five.

''You can take it slow, you can- -'' Said Wanda,

She couldn't finish before Tommy super speeded around the place. Wanda stopped him and placed him beside his sibblings again.

''If You're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother and sister with you.'' Said Wanda.

''Really?'' Asked Billy exciting,

''Really?'' Asked Tommy less exciting.

''Really. Really. And please just remember to- -'' said Wanda.

''Don't go past Ellis Avenue.'' Said the triplets.

''We know, mom. We know.'' Said Tommy.

He held his sibblings hands and They supper speed away.

''Hey, be careful!'' Said Wanda.

***

Tommy super speed around on the field. Pietra and Billy was sitting on some hay. Pietra started to think about the girl again. It was dangerous in But They wasn't aloud to leave? Mabye it wasn't Westview at all. Mabye it was What was outside. Pietra looked at The way to Ellis Avenue. She got up and started to walk there. She only took Four or five steps before someone said...

''Pietra?'' Said Billy. ''Where Are you going?''

Pietra turned around and went back to Billy.

''Can you keep a Secret?'' Asked Pietra.

Billy nodded.

''I met a girl today. She said it was dangerous in Westview, and that mom was dangerous.'' Said Pietra.

''That's impossible. Mom isn't dangerous.'' Said Billy.

''That girl looked like she knew What she was talking about. That has been stuck in my head the whole day.'' Said Pietra.

''Mom can't be evil. She can't be.'' Said Billy.

Billy and Pietra didn't know What to think or say. Thye just whatched Tommy running around in circles. Billy looked up in the sky. He got up and stopped Tommy from running.

''Whoa, Billy.'' Said Tommy.

''Shh!'' Said Billy.

''Are you ok?'' Asked Tommy.

Pietra stood up and walked to her brothers.

''Billy? Billy?'' Said Pietra.

''Mom!'' Said Billy.

Billy started to run. Tommy and Pietra followed.

''Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!'' Said Billy.

The triplets came to their mother and uncle.

''What? What is it, Billy?'' Asked Wanda.

''I heard dad in my head. He's in trouble.'' Said Billy. ''I don't understand. What's happening to me?''

Poor Billy looked terrefied. Pietra held an arm around him and She used the other hand to hold his.

''Where is he? Where's your dad?'' Asked Wanda.

''Hey, don't sweat is, sis. It's not like your dead husband can die twice.'' Said Pietro.

Wanda turned around and used magic to send him Flying back. Tommy was in shock. Pietra let go of billy's hand and layed it on tommy's shoulder instead. Wanda turned to her Children.

''Billy, i need you to focus.'' Said Wanda.

Billy closed his eyes. ''I can't tell.'' Said Billy.

''Just try, Billy. You can do it.'' Said Pietra.

''I see these... soldiers.'' Said Billy.

He opened his Yes,

''They think he's dying.'' Said Billy.

Now, You're probably thinking 'Why didn't Pietra Get any powers here?'. The reason is, She won't have powers.