Agatha Harkness

Long story short. Agnes was an evil witch named Agatha Harkness amd She made Wanda take a trip down mememory lane. Wamda right now found herself in a room. She could hear some familiar voices.

''Mom! Mom! Mom, help us!'' Said Tommy.

''Mom! Help!'' Said Billy.

''Mom! Help! We need you!'' Said Pietra.

Wanda started to run.

''Please! Please help us! Mom!'' Said Tommy.

''Help!'' Said Pietra.

Wanda runned out of the room amd pit on the street. She saw her kids Being held as hostage by Agatha Harkness.

''Mom!'' Said Pietra.

''Help!'' Said Billy.

''I know What you Are.'' Said Agatha.

''Mom!'' Said Billy.

Agatha dragged hard In the rope.

''It's ok, baby. It's ok.'' Said Wanda.

''You have no idea How dangerous you Are. You're supposed to be a myth. A Being capatable of spontaneous creation, and here you Are, using it to make breakfast for dinner.'' Said Agatha.

''Let go of my Children.'' Said Wanda.

''Oh, Yes, your Children. And Vision, and this whole little life You've made, this is chaos magic, Wanda. And that makes you the scarlet witch.'' Said Agatha.

''Mom, help. She'll take everything from us.'' Said Pietra.

That reminded Wanda about something

*flashback*

Wamda flyed and landed infront of Thanos.

''Ypu took everything from me.'' Said Wanda.

*back*

''Agatha, was it you that made Pietra?'' Asked Wanda.

''Oh no, Wanda. Go back in your memories. Them You'll remember that you were pregnant.'' Said Agatha.