The sanctum

They were now inside the sanctum.

''And You're quige formidable too, it seems. A multiversal traveler. Well, Thank the stars you brought Doctor Strange to safety.'' Said Mordo.

''Well, just cause We jumped ship dosen't mean We're safe. Our Wanda has the ability to conjure demons and monsters to attack America in other universes.'' Said Strange.

''So She has the darkhold?'' Asked Mordo.

'Oh, ypu know the darkhold?'' Asked Strange.

''Oh, yes. We have a darkhold in this universe, too. I guard it here in this sanctum. We would never risk a weapon that dangerous falling into the wrong hands.'' Said Mordo.

''Damn right.'' Said Strange.

''But If your darkhold is anything like ours, I'm afraid She can do far Worse than just summon monsters to Come after you here.'' Said Mordo.

''Waht do you mean?'' Asked America,

''There is a spell contained within those pages... corrosive to the soul, a desecrsrion of reality itself. Dreamwalking. A dreamwalking sorcerer projects their own consiousness from their universe into another, possesing ghe body of an alternste self. They may puppeteer this unholy doppelganger and pursue their enemies from afar. The possession is not permanent link between realities. But I'm the fleeting time They dreamwalk, They csn do irreparable damage to the universe They invade. So it may not be a demon that you face.  It may be the scarlet witch.'' Said Mordo.

''Why didn't She do that with begin with?'' Asked Pietra.

''Because that was her Being reasonable. What do you know of the book of vishanti?'' Asked Strange.

''The darkhold's antithesis? It can give a sorcerer whatever Power They need to vanquis their enemy. I'm sorry, Stephen. But i hope you, of all people, understand. But it is not Wanda Maximoff who threatens our reality, is the three of you.'' Said Mordo.

The world started to be all weird and everything went Black.