meet my famly

hi my name is mama. you may know me from a movie by the name of mama or any magazine bc im a model.  And this is the story of how my implants busted n the airplane.

I have a husand and a kid. My huband name is Asher and he sooooooo hot i cant breathe whenever i see him and my hair gets frizzy and i stat sweating and my child macky she is a very good child but she has a pee kink but we still love her for who she is on the inside.

I live with them and so one day we were on the beach playing bc we lvie next to the beach. me and asher were making out and maci was palying in the water with the other kids and flirting with the boys on the beach. When something horrible ahbbended. A shark jumped out of the water and ate all the kids including macky. We ran and beat te sark up but it slawwoded macky.

We criedd for 35546456y56756767 hours and we went home. but then someting crazy happened. I took a pergante test and it said i was pefhrfheredanf. I went to the doctor and she said that i was 9 months pregnant and i will be in labour in 5 minutes. Me and Agor knew this had to be magic or maybe baby jesus o0r maybe maci coming back from the dead but no. It was something wayyyyyyyyyy crazier.