Your name in my notebook (F!Reader)

You smoothed your dress for the umpteenth time and fixed your ribbon. You made sure your shoes were clean and shiny and neatly packed your books in your bag before you left your house.

You had to remind yourself not to bite your lower lip, a nervous tic you've had since you were little. And oh boy were you nervous at the time. You were heading to the famous Madrigal house, a place you had never even gotten close to. You were going to tutor one of the girls in literature, at Alma Madrigal's requests. And you didn't want to disappoint the woman.

"Calm down, Y/N" you said to yourself "it's just tutoring. You're good at literature. You just have to go there and help Pepa. You know Pepa, Pepa is good, you like Pepa. Everything will be fine"

You wanted to believe yourself, but it was hard. You knew that the red-haired girl had problems with this specific class and her grades had been the lowest. That's why Alma had asked you for help, you were the best in your class, followed only by Julieta. But you were afraid, what if Pepa failed again and her mother blamed you?

"Don't think about it" you told yourself firmly "you're going to go there, you're going to teach her what you can and if she doesn't succeed it's her thing, not yours"

You took a deep breath and nodded, walking steadily to the imposing house. Everything was going to be fine, were you sure- WHY WAS THE HOUSE MOVING YOU?!

_____________________________

"Your girlfriend is almost here" Bruno mocked his sister

"She's not my girlfriend" Pepa growled "we don't even know each other well"

"That didn't stop you from filling the back page of your notebooks with her name" Julieta smiled, sitting next to her sister

"Whose side are you on Juli?!"

The cloud above the redhead thundered as her two siblings laughed at her. She was in trouble, her mother had given her the scolding of her life for failing literature, and then she had ruined her life by asking you to come to tutor her.

Pepa didn't have the courage to tell her mother that it was a bad idea because it was precisely you that made her fail. You were beautiful, okay? And sweet, you never got mad at her for her powers or scared of her clouds. You treated her as if she was nothing to fear and Pepa had been in love with you ever since she began to understand the concept of love...maybe even before that.

You didn't share many classes with her, just literature and PE, that's why she hadn't failed the others. PE was easy, nobody failed that one, and the only reason the redhead had failed literature was because she had been too busy watching you to pay attention.

She couldn't help it, her eyes simply traveled to you of their own and her hand wrote your name surrounded by little hearts on each corner of her notebook pages without her noticing it. But her siblings made it clear that they had noticed, and when they found out that you were coming to help her, they missed no opportunity to make fun of her.

"And what are you two doing here anyway?" she asked, crossing her arms

"We're going to take the tutoring with you, duh" Bruno said

"absolutely not" the redhead gasped

"Why not?" Julieta asked "it won't be so embarrassing if the three of us take it, right?"

Pepa looked at her older sister with narrowed eyes. Any other time, she would have believed her, she would have trusted that her sister had her best interests at heart. But at this moment it was obvious that Julieta was with Bruno and Pepa didn't trust the deceptively sweet way she smiled.