Hielo (Pepa x F!reader x Félix)

The sky roared and trembled with a lightning charged with the pain and sadness of the redhead at your feet. Pepa was crying uncontrollably, her face hidden in her hands as her family knocked on her door, desperate to help.

You could hear her crying, you could hear your husband's pleas, you heard your stepchildren calling out to you, and you could even hear the screams of the townspeople in the distance, all running for shelter in their houses. But you didn't move, you couldn't anymore.

"I'm sorry" your wife sobbed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

In another life, you would have reached out your hand to caress her cheek or gently scratch her scalp to calm her down, maybe you would have said something silly to make her smile, anything to make her feel better. But you couldn't anymore.

You had shared an intense love with Félix and Pepa and you had felt so lucky when they had invited you to their marriage. Yes, some people had taken it badly and many looked at you with resentment when you walked through town, but you hadn't cared, especially when their three children started calling you mom Y/N.

In another time, your heart would have jumped a little at the memory. The deep joy of being accepted as their parents' partner, and not only that but being loved as a mother, was a lot to you.

Perhaps that is why fate decided that it was already too much, that you had had too much, more than you deserved. Perhaps that was why it had condemned you, as a kind of twisted payment for all the happiness it had given you.

It had started subtly, like a light breeze that brushed your hair, a slight shiver every time Pepa hugged you. You hadn't taken it seriously, because it wasn't unusual for the woman to be wet or cold or hot, remnants of her powers, and that had never bothered you, so you ignored it.

Then it got worse. You couldn't find Felix's jokes funny anymore, and you never seemed in the mood for a dance, neither with him nor with Pepa. But maybe you were just tired.

Then there were the children. You no longer played with Antonio as animatedly as before, nor were you moved by Dolores's gossip. You didn't react to Camilo's pranks either.

That's where the fights came from. The three children had gone to tell their parents what was happening, asking if they had done something wrong or if you were upset with them. Pepa thought it was the greatest sin in the world that you made her children feel bad.

The first fight is always the worst. She had yelled at you and nothing Felix could say seemed to calm her down. She said horrible things and on more than one occasion she almost hit you with lightning. But what had terrified you most was the cold sensation that engulfed you little by little with each scream.

In the end, it was the kisses, the hugs, the intimate moments. At that point, you knew that things were bad, that you couldn't stay there anymore. But they hadn't listened to you. You tried to break up with them for good, but they had managed to convince you to stay, and very late you understood that it was the worst thing you could do.

You couldn't feel them anymore. When Félix hugged you, you didn't feel his warmth, when Pepa kissed you, you couldn't taste the sun on her lips anymore. Even when the three of you were in bed you couldn't feel them. You pretended that you did, perhaps for their own good, perhaps for fear of making them angry.

It was all fake, a scene for them. You didn't want to hurt them, but all your sighs, moans, and so on were lies. You should have known from the moment that your image had not appeared in the photos that the family tried to take with you, by the way Casita never seemed to answer you. You must have been suspicious when Dolores started spending more time with you because her gift seemed to get weaker around you.

The house, the Encanto, everything, was giving you signs of what would happen, it was telling you that you didn't belong there, that you weren't part of the family. And you hadn't wanted to listen, which left you at the mercy of a corrupted miracle.

It took you too long to realize what was happening to you. You hadn't wanted to listen, you hadn't wanted to leave, so now you would stay. Forever.

Now, all you felt was ice. In every inch of your skin, in every gesture of love, in every kiss. And you couldn't help it, no matter how hard you tried, the only thing in you was ice and nothing else. You would never say anything again, but they were going to have you, or at least your body, an eternal ice statue, by their side.

A tear rolled down your frozen cheeks. And with what little human will you had left, you whispered the only words you wanted to remain etched in the redhead's mind.

"I love you"

Pepa gasped and looked at you, barely managing to react in time to look into your human eyes. She let out a painful scream and the sky finished breaking as the cold consumed you and your eyes became lifeless.