"Fucking hell this is so awkward."

"Hello mate." Phil greeted as he opened the door. 

"Hi Phil." Ranboo smiled. Phil pushed the door wider so that Ranboo could come in.

"So, what brings you here, Ranboo?" Phil asked.

"I sorta wanted to talk to you." Ranboo admitted.

"Okay? What about?" Phil offered. 

"My marriage." Ranboo answered.

"Having married life problems?" Phil joked.

"No, it's going well." Ranboo smiled curtly. "Me and Tubbo wanted an actual wedding."

"Oh? With a ceremony?" Phil wondered. "Are you inviting me?"

"Yup. We're having problems with invites, just seeing who hates who." Ranboo explained. "I wanted Techno there, but he's most likely going to kill Tommy on the spot and all the ex-L'Manburgians hate him."

"Oh. Why're you inviting me?" Phil pondered.

"I don't think you would kill Tommy. During the ceremony." Ranboo explained. "And I wanted at least one of you there."

"Why're you talking a lot about Tommy?" Phil questioned.

"He's my best friend, along with Tubbo." Ranboo responded. "You and Techno are more like mentors."

"Oh. Who's invited?" Phil pondered.

"We don't really know. Cuz Quackity's there, making Techno not be able to be there, and you and Fundy are awkward." Ranboo pointed out. "We even added 'please do not harm other guests during ceremony' to the invites, that's how strained the server is."

"Well I suppose I could refrain myself from hurting anyone during the ceremony." Phil decided. "I don't know about Techno though."

"That's why I thought to go to you first." Ranboo assured. "We need to complete the guest list before handing the invitations out, so I'll get back to you on that."

"Right. One last thing, Ranboo?" Phil asked. "Techno's not taking it lightly that you've befriended Tommy."

"What? How'd he even- Niki." Ranboo realized. "She told him."

"Yeah. And me too." Phil revealed. "He was more mad when you said you weren't coming to the meeting."

"Oh. Something came up suddenly, and I couldn't go." Ranboo filled in.

"He's not buying it. He went to your house. Mansion, from what he's said." Phil told. "Tubbo answered the door and told him to fuck off."

"Really? I must've been sleeping, shoot." Ranboo panicked.

"It's fine. You can come back sometime soon, Techno's out mining." Phil smiled. "What were you actually doing during the meeting?"

"Sleeping." Ranboo said sheepishly. "Tubbo was on top of me and I couldn't move. I didn't wanna wake him up."

"True love does that." Phil chuckled. "I'll be at your wedding."

"Could you maybe... be my best man?" Ranboo squeaked. 

"Really?" Phil asked.

"Or walk me down the aisle." Ranboo said.

"Of course, mate." Phil nodded. "And there's definitely another reason Techno shouldn't be there."

"Really? Why's that?" Ranboo wondered. Phil launched into the story of his own wedding, with Techno crying the entire time, full-on sobbing when they kissed, running around like crazy and violently trying to catch the bouquet like his life depended on it, and having a full ten-minute speech talking about how great Phil was before doing an actual mic drop. Ranboo was sure to be weary when he might invite Techno.