"I do, or sum shit like that."

"Holy shit, this is really happening." Tommy realized as he stood there, Sam Nook fitting the dress onto him. Sam and Quackity stood on the other side of the door.

"Yup. How do you feel, man?" Quackity called over.

"Nervous. Is anyone at the wedding already?" Tommy wondered.

"Yeah. I think some sort of god showed up, even." Sam noted. "He had an... 'xd' on his face?"

"Tommy, y'hear that? God showed up to your wedding!" Quackity joked. "And most of the server arrived. The Eggpire is basically the only ones who didn't show."

"Are you sure?" Tommy confirmed.

"Pretty sure. Even Vikkstar came." Sam chuckled. Tommy blinked.

"Vikkstar?!" Tommy panicked. 

"Lmao, he's in the second row." Quackity laughed.

"Well put him in the first row, bitch!" Tommy screeched.

"Alright, alright!" Quackity left, footsteps receding to the ceremony.

"Tommy? How're you actually feeling?" Sam asked.

"Nervous, as I said." Tommy replied.

"That's normal." Sam answered. They stood in silence for a moment.

"ALL FINISHED, TOMMY!" Sam Nook interrupted, making both of them jump. Tommy unlocked the door, letting Sam see the dress. It was a plain sleeveless white dress, going down to his shoes with no train, just with lots of delicate lace sewed into it. Sam Nook put on a flower crown made of white flowers, filled with all sorts of white flowers meaning purity, honesty, and enthusiasm. They all stood there for a moment, marvelling in Tommy's dress. And the kid himself, obviously.

"You're really talented." Sam said after a moment.

"Yeah." Tommy nodded slowly. "Hopefully everything goes as smoothly as this dress."

"WE WILL ALL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDINGLY, TOMMY." Sam Nook assured its creator smiling in agreement. Both took each of Tommy's arms.

Back at the wedding, Tubbo fiddled with his dress. He didn't even know why he agreed to Tommy making the dresses. Of course he could make them uncomfortable. Well, it wasn't uncomfortable, just more like a pillow that's too fluffy, or a sock that's just angled a bit wrong. You don't have to fix it, it's just a mild bother. He, along with all the guests, waited for the ceremony to start.

The Wedding March started to play.

Ranboo looked absolutely stunning, with his dress fairly simple, something Tubbo was jealous of. Then, he saw Niki. She was struggling to keep his train off the ground, all of the material bundled up in her arms as she scurried next to Ranboo's long strides. He was trying his best to stay slow enough for Niki to walk normally, but it was difficult with long legs. Ranboo smirked slightly upon seeing Tubbo's outfit. Tubbo flipped him off when Ranboo got to the stage. Niki dropped the entire train from her arms, stepping over them to get to her place next to Ranboo.

The Wedding March looped upon itself.

Tommy stepped out, with Sam and Sam Nook on either side of him. He did not carry flowers like Ranboo did, but braided them into a delicate crown sat upon his head, like a wreath of heaven. His dress was simple with complex designs on the skirt, making both Tubbo and Ranboo steam with quiet jealousy. He made himself the simple, nice dress and obviously had to torture both of them with overly puffy dresses or dresses with far too long trains. He made his way to the stage, both Sams splitting off to next to Quackity.

None of them were really listening to Puffy name everything for the wedding ceremony. In the background, Tubbo heard Tommy say 'I do, or sum shit like that.' and Ranboo say it more respectfully and sincerely. They watched Michael bring the rings, and Tubbo payed especially close attention to Tommy seeing the one for him. The blond glanced up quickly at Tubbo as they put the ring on, Tubbo giving him a mischievous glint. 

They said their vows, Tubbo said his own, and the only thing he heard the after their vows was; "I, Puffy, by virtue of the powers vested in me by Prime, hereby pronounce you officially wed. You may hug the grooms."

And they all hugged, with the place going down in applause.

After the ceremony, everyone had some cake and dinner. It went incredibly smoothly, with God giving them some shulker boxes. Some stayed away from Tommy, but he didn't really mind, even if Tubbo and Ranboo stayed next to him so people had to go over. Niki looked incredibly uncomfortable as she went up to congratulate them, shifting from foot to foot, glancing everywhere but Tommy. She left quickly, retreating to another corner of the place, but everyone else's visits were much easier.

The only ones who hadn't come over yet were Phil and Techno.

Before anyone could do anything about it, another guest showed up.

Kristen. 

Phil looked over at her, eyebrows perking, though she flat out ignored him and went right over to the newlyweds.

"Kristen!" Tommy beamed.

"Tommy! Ranboo! Tubbo!" Kristen greeted. The two nodded at her, smiling slightly. They didn't fully trust her yet, though she made Tommy smile, so they would just keep their guard up.

"You came?" Tommy wondered.

"Yes! And I brought gifts!" Kristen grinned, pulling out three potions. They all took them, Tommy shaking it slightly in front of his eyes. It glimmered gold, like a god apple, with little sparkles reflecting off of the lanterns strung above them.

"They're god potions. Drink it whenever needed, and it'll give you the effect needed." Kristen explained. "Like, if you're incredibly low on health you get healing. Or you're running when you take it, you get speed."

"Wow." Ranboo nodded. "Thank you, Kristen." Oh Ender. He didn't want to seem too at home with this goddess.

"It's your wedding, have fun!" Kristen smiled as she retreated into the small crowd.

"We just got god potions." Tubbo blinked. He started to smile. "We got god potions!"

"Tubbo, calm down." Tommy chuckled, holding the bottle close yet delicately.

"I mean... does anyone else on this server have god potions?" Ranboo breathlessly smiled as Tubbo and Tommy shook their heads. "We're technically the most powerful people on this server."

"Ranboo, I think Tubbo already was the most powerful person on the server. Now he's even more powerful." Tommy looked over. "He has nuclear fucking atomic warhead bombs, a rich ass husband, and now a god potion."

"You're forgetting the most powerful thing that makes me powerful." Tubbo looked up at both of them. He hated when they had conversations above his head, literally.

"What?" Ranboo wondered.

"The power of ✨friendship✨" Tubbo did jazz hands. Tommy and Ranboo looked at him, deadpan, until Tommy tackled him.

"There's really no saving these, mate." Phil uttered as he looked at the state of the wedding dresses.

"Of course I can!" Tommy responded, grabbing Ranboo's dress from Phil's hands. "I'm Tommy-fucking-Innit!"