"Hi Sam Nook."

"Thank you for calling, Sapnap. It means a lot." Tubbo thanked.

"It's no problem. Karl accidentally pushed too far." Sapnap explained. "He had a panic attack and most likely some flashbacks. Karl tried to go near but Tommy punched him. He's sorry about it though, I don't blame him and neither does Karl."

"Yeah. Puffy told me that she asked him to talk to people he trusts through the week. He's been visiting people." Tubbo smiled. "Inviting them to the wedding."

"Wait, wedding?" Sapnap wondered. "He never said anything about a wedding."

"Oh. The three of us are getting married!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Before you three motherfuckers."

"Three children are getting married before us." Karl inputted. Sapnap winced.

"Yup. You're both invited, by the way. Thank you for looking after Tommy." Ranboo said, adjusting Tommy on his back. Sapnap and Karl waved the three goodbye from Kinoko Kingdom.

"Is Tommy here?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. He's sleeping, though. Had a panic attack earlier." Tubbo replied.

"Oh. Could you tell him I came by? I finished upgrading Sam Nook for him." Sam requested. Tubbo nodded.

"Hi Tom." Tubbo greeted as Tommy woke up. He sat up and stretched, looking around. It was Tubbo and Ranboo's bedroom, with Tubbo laying next to him reading a book and sunlight dripping in through the windows like honey. 

"Hello Tubs." Tommy returned. "What happened?"

"You visited Kinoko Kingdom." Tubbo answered.

"Shit! I punched Karl!" Tommy panicked, scrambling to throw off the blankets. 

"It's fine. Karl's fine. He doesn't mind. Sapnap doesn't mind. You were pushed too far, and had a panic attack." Tubbo assured. Tommy mildly calmed down. "They were happy to be invited to the wedding."

"I didn't tell them." Tommy realized.

"Ranboo did. You've been inviting lots of people this week, and they helped you after the panic attack." Tubbo laughed quietly. "Sam also came by. Said something about upgrading Sam Nook?"

"Yeah. He's upgrading Sam Nook to go from a build bot to a nanny bot." Tommy grumbled.

"Well I mean you can use the extra protection." Tubbo added helpfully. Someone knocked on the door quickly before opening it. Ranboo stood there, slightly purple cheeks and a scarf and Snowchester coat still on. 

"Foolish is getting started on building in the clearing." Ranboo informed, starting to take off the winter layers. He unwrapped the scarf and put it neatly on the foot of the bed. He took off the coat, draping it on the bed next to the scarf along with his hat and mittens. 

"Are the invites done?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah. We need to give them out though." Tubbo replied.

The work was divided evenly between the three men. The plan was to invite a total of seven guests. In the end, they invited thirteen people in the span of a week. Tubbo only invited Puffy. Ranboo invited all Sapnap, Karl, and Phil. Tommy invited the other nine!

"Hey Sam." Tommy greeted as Sam opened the door.

"Hi Tommy. Ready to test Sam Nook?" Sam asked. Tommy nodded and stepped in, looking around. "Where's Fran?"

"With Ponk. She can't get in the way of testing." Sam explained. He turned to Sam Nook. "Hello, Sam Nook! Please turn on. How're you feeling?"

"I AM FEELING FINE, THANK YOU FOR ASKING, AWESAMDUDE!" Sam Nook answered. "HELLO TOMMYINNIT!"

"Hi Sam Nook." Tommy nodded. "You don't look different."

"Most of the upgrading was done on the inside." Sam told. "His off switch is a problem. People could easily turn Sam Nook off, and probably did."

"What?" Tommy stuttered. "Sam Nook got deactivated by someone?"

"Most likely. He has to stay on at all times unless it's charging, and since we haven't used him and couldn't get to him, he hasn't charged. His full battery should last two months without charging. He got deactivated two weeks after we last used him. He was at full battery." Sam revealed.

"So someone actually turned him off." Tommy realized.

"Yeah. Now he turns on by voice recognition, only us two can do it. Sam Nook, could we run some tests with the new upgrades?" Sam called.

"OF COURSE!" Sam Nook replied.

"Close your eyes." Sam ordered, with Sam Nook following them, his bright eyes dimming as he temporarily shut them off. "Tommy, go hide. Out of sight, behind things, anything."

Tommy hid behind the sofa, in the little nook next to the fireplace. It was relatively out of sight from where Sam and Sam Nook stood.

"Sam Nook, without opening your eyes, find Tommyinnit." Sam asked. Sam Nook zoomed around the sofa and right to where Tommy was crouching. 

"Holy shit, do you have a GPS on me?" Tommy wondered as Sam Nook opened his eyes and offered a hand to Tommy. 

"You're communicator. Us two are the only ones who have access to it, so you don't have to worry about that." Sam assured as Tommy took Sam Nook's hand and helped him up.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Tommy asked as he put on the netherite helmet to match the rest of the armour he had on.

"Yep. We need to know if Sam Nook's combat skills are useful in protecting you." Sam answered. "He won't be fighting every fight of yours, but he'll help you. You won't even get a tick of damage with the enchanted netherite. Ready?" Tommy nodded. Sam pulled the lever, and a zombie came stumbling out. Before Tommy could raise his sword, the zombie fell to the ground by Sam Nook's own sword.

"Test that a few more times and we'll go on to a different hostile mob." Sam grinned, allowing Sam Nook to get back to his position behind Tommy with his sword tucked safely away. 

After almost three hours, Sam finally released Tommy and Sam Nook. Tommy trudged away from Sam's house and over to Snowchester.

"MY MEMORY BANKS TELL ME YOU LIVE IN THE HOUSE TO THE LEFT, TOMMYINNIT!" Sam Nook chirped from behind Tommy. Tommy turned to look at the dirt hut. It had some spiderwebs, along with blooming flowers and the door almost eaten away by how old it was.

"Oh, I don't live there anymore." Tommy replied to Sam Nook.

"I WILL CHANGE YOUR HOME LOCATION THEN, TOMMYINNIT!" Sam Nook offered. "MAY I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE?"

"I live in Snowchester now, I guess. I dunno when it happened." Tommy responded. "And you can call me Tommy. Or big man."

"ALRIGHT BIG MAN TOMMY." Sam Nook answered. Tommy laughed as they went down the path to Snowchester. 

"WHERE DOES THAT PATH LEAD TO, TOMMY?" Sam Nook asked, turning to look at the smaller path leading away from Snowchester.

"That goes to Technoblade's cabin." Tommy said curtly.

"NOTED. I NOTICE THAT YOUR EXPRESSION CHANGED MENTIONING TECHNOBLADE." Sam Nook noted. "IS THERE A SPECIFIC REASON WHY?"

"He's an arsehole, a bitch, and a dick." Tommy spat. "Sorry, misdirected anger."

"IT IS FINE. I HAVE NOW STORED THE INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH TECHNOBLADE." Sam Nook said.

"Yeah. Not a good relationship." Tommy mumbled as they got to the mansion.