001

Ronnie's POV

I woke up to the sun lighting up my room through my window so I got up and shut the curtain so it could be dark.

When I got up a put a basic black oversized shirt with some grey sweatpants, sighing at the fact that that's all I actually had in the closet.

I walked to my desk and started drawing random things that came to mind. Either being scribbles, or eyes. Weird I know.

The nurse came in and put me in a straight jacket. Guess their way to 'sustain' me.

They pushed me into a room. Basically a therapy room I guess. The room was white and I sat on a metal chair as a table was placed in front of me.

While I was seated down dosing off into space I hear the door open then close.
I look over to see a guy with Curly hair. 

He sat on the opposite side of me and pulled out my file. 
"Hello there, I'm Jack Avery, your new doctor, you made the last one go mad." He said making my slightly smile.

"So Veronica Miles Gilbert, 18 years old, came to this looney bin at age 15, and is a pycho that hears things." He stated as I stared at him kinda lustfully.
In my defense, he did look really attractive.

He looked at me and started asking me questions. 
"So what made you snap?" 
I stayed quiet for a moment then looked at him. 

I realized that he wasn't going to talk unless I answer. So I cleared my voice.

"Well... My mom died when I was ten... My little sister ran away... And my Dad abandoned me about.. three times." I say looking away once in a while. 

He stared at me with a little bit of sympathy and flipped the page. 
"So who's Riley Heyward?" He asked looking at the picture. 
"She's my best friend... Well she's my only friend." 

"Well tell me about her." He told me  "Well... We've been friends, since we were both 15, she came here the same time I did... She's the only person I can... Trust." I stated 

He nods and smiles slightly. 
"It says here, that you can hear some type of voices, what do you hear, or may I ask who?" He asks 

"...Mainly people that were like me.. but once in a while.... The voices, might get a little, hard to... Control." I said looking down  "Wow way to snitch dude" the voice says causing me to freeze and look to my left and see nothing. 

"If it makes you feel better, I was like you." Jack said causing me to look up at him.  "How did you.. you control it." I ask
"I have a group of friends that helped me, and from what it looks like, this Riley has been helping you, yes?" 

I nod and he smiles nodding back while getting up which made me look up at him.  "Times up, I hope this helped you a little." He said genuinely nice and seemed to care.  He said 'goodbye' and I nodded.

The doctor came to the room and told me Riley was coming over with me. 
I wait couple minutes later. Riley came with a bag from our local diner called Lot's Burger, Fries and more. 

She also had a notebook where that's how she'd speak and a solid white Hoddie in her other hand. 

'So how did it go'

She wrote handing me the Hoddie.
"It was okay I guess." I replied and she nodded and we both started to eat 
"You sneak, you know you enjoyed it, mainly because you thought, Dr. Jack Avery was a hottie, which girl I can't even dis-a-gree ma'am." The voice said causing me to slightly smile and shrug making Riley look at me and shrug knowing I was talking to the voice. 

We finished eating the went to our rooms which are next door to each other. 
Riley always went to bed earlier, and when everyone was asleep I would always sit next to the window and draw, but today I slept and dreamt about Jack Robert Avery.

🤍🤍🤍

Okkk there's that!! I'm not going to lie, I was somewhat 13 and in a dark time in my life when I wrote this.
No I've never been in an asylum before, but being caved in my room for a while felt like so.

If this offends anyone. I'm generally sorry. This is supposed to be for entertainment purposes only.

But besides that. I hope you enjoy. <3