003

Ronnie's POV 

Dr. Avery...or Jack would take up my time for sure but it's not like I have anything to do and, just staring at the walls, thinking if I'm ever gonna get out of this place. 

Riley was still asleep obviously, she can sleep for hours, but I don't mind. 

Going back to my main topic, Jack Avery, my mind has been suggesting that I've been telling these stupid doctor's that I don't need to talk, it was currently 8:30 which means time to take my medicine, which I never do, the voices have been non stop bugging me all night, as you can tell, I don't sleep. 

I was staring at the wall as I heard the door open and a horrible old voice, I started heavily breathing, and started twitching alot. 

A guy turned me around and I pounced at him and wrapped my small hands around his neck using my sharp nails slit his neck causing blood to drip, as another Doctor came and I jumped on his back, and I bit his neck and flipped away from them wiping the blood off the corners of my lips and trying to wipe the blood of my hands. 

Alarms and sirens started to go off throughout the whole asylum, guards kicking my doors, making Riley wake up, she must've moved to the window so we can see each other in the middle of the wall, they all grabbed me as I was trying to fight back, on of the nurses put the mouth guard on me as others were putting the straight jacket on me, I kept hearing banging on the walls, one knowing Riley was trying to make them let go of me, and two everywhere was chaos. 

As the strapped me onto the chair and all I was wondering what would Jack think.

Jack's POV

Shit, shit, shit, my alarm went off and I started pacing around for some clean clothes, one minute later found an outfit which was all black, I quickly went in my car and drove to the asylum so see the ambulance and the sirens going off so I run in and go to the front office to get my I.D. and walked to Ronnie's room but only to see two bodies covered in blood and saw the caution tape and saw paramedics going inside her room, as soon as I see she's not in there I see one of my friends August.

"August, what happened here." I ask
"Jack, when did you start working here." He asked "Just a day ago, now what happened, where's ronnie, what happened to these guys." I ask concerned

"damn bitch attacked and even killed them, cut their necks open" He told me making my eyes open wide.
"With what, patients aren't allowed to have weapons."

"With her Teeth and even her Nails, ripped open clean, but you can go now, we got everything done. Veronica has the straight jacket and mouthguard on, it's safe to go in, but be careful she's communicating with a 'ghost' in her mind, just dosing off, good luck man." He said walking off

I nodded "thanks August." Then I slowly walked in seeing her strapped to a chair looking at something out the window, but nothing was there.

Her eyes were dead, like anything inside of her faded away, seeing her like this made me a little upset, but I still had hope to help her, it won't be easy obviously.
I sat in front of her, with her still not noticing I was in the room and decided to talk.

"If I take off the mouthguard,you promise nothing will happen." I said causing her to look at me.
She slowly nodded and I hesitated to but I took it off of her.